Ban request

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

First of all, that serial is invalid (doesn't remotely exist) and it's better to PM either me or ccw if you suspect someone of cheating (given that you have the correct serial), rather than posting in this section or anywhere else.

Anyways, the video appears to show lag, but most likely a lagswitch or lag induction method which is neatly timed when the player is about to get rammed (which is nothing new under the horizon in MTA, especially racing and DD servers). Others have recorded and accused said player in the past: here and here. Basically you can see the same thing happen there, which is why I suspect a lag-switch.

MTA blocks most (public) lag switches and we can investigate what he's using, but given we have the serial. Keep in mind that MTA doesn't ban for lag switching or similar categories of tools to gain unfair advantages, that's the responsibility of server admins; all we can do is see if we can identify and block anything with AC. Therefore, I advise you to focus on reporting said players on the server he and you are playing on.