Freeroam how?

KeZiM

3 hours ago, Callum said:

Does the resource 'freeroam' exist in your resources directory? You can download a fresh copy of the default resources from GitHub.

I mean more about how to remove a freeroam but with gamemode "play" I get an error popping up

Yes I have in the library freeroam because I tried to delete but something does not work because this error pops up and jI mean more about how to remove a freero but with gamemode "play" I do not want an error popping up do not want to freeroam

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
25 minutes ago, KeZiM said:

I mean more about how to remove a freeroam but with gamemode "play" I get an error popping up

Yes I have in the library freeroam because I tried to delete but something does not work because this error pops up and jI mean more about how to remove a freero but with gamemode "play" I do not want an error popping up do not want to freeroam

The warning is caused by the include in "play" resource's meta.xml;

<include resource="freeroam" />

Just remove that line and the linking warning will disappear. Please keep in mind that the 'play' gamemode is a map that was designed for freeroam.. although you may be able to use the code for spawnpoints, spawnhandler and mapped vehicles for other purposes.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

The warning is caused by the include in "play" resource's meta.xml;

<include resource="freeroam" />

Just remove that line and the linking warning will disappear. Please keep in mind that the 'play' gamemode is a map that was designed for freeroam.. although you may be able to use the code for spawnpoints, spawnhandler and mapped vehicles for other purposes.

Thanks to you, you really helped me!

To close