How Can I Spawn A Turismo? [Answered]

UK Red

Has anyone got any advise on a trainer that will allow me to spawn Turismos, and preferably Packers too? I'm trying to do a SA car stunt vid, and this would make it so much easier.

I've tried the +113 one, but all the custom ones only even spawn bulldozers :?

Edited by Guest

What would you suggest oh wise one? :roll:

95% of the car spawners out there only make it easier to spawn cheat key cars, none of which are Turismos or Packers. The one I have found that allows you to spawn anything....doesn't work. As I said before

Google for SA carspawners. Every carspawner ( unless you got a real crappy one ) can spawn turismos and packers.

It's amazing how many people will say it's easy, but not so easy that any of these people can provide a link or even name one

You can use this 5min-job dll if you like, spawns em wherever your camera's aiming :P Just stick it in your SA folder... F4=turismo, F5=packer :wink:

Clicky

Thanks, that sounds perfect. I think there's a second dll needed for it though. When I start SA I get:

"This application has failled to start because d3dx9_27.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

Rather oddly though, after that I get "Grand Theft Auto SA requires at least DirectX version 9.0"

Google for SA carspawners. Every carspawner ( unless you got a real crappy one ) can spawn turismos and packers.

It's amazing how many people will say it's easy, but not so easy that any of these people can provide a link or even name one

Im just suggesting on how you could get a carspawner. Im not interested in it so why should I do your job... :roll:

:oops: D'Oh. Didn't realise it was an ActiveX file. With the similarity in the name I assumed it was one of yours! Got the file now annnnnnd...still no ball :( I don't get the crash or messages now, but no spawns either. I've tried registering both dlls and restarting to no avail.

Does it work for others?

Im just suggesting on how you could get a carspawner. Im not interested in it so why should I do your job... :roll:

You're showing how young you are acting like this. Stop trying to make us think you are clever. You have said nothing other than it's easy, but then failled to show how easy it is or be helpful.

If you had read my post properly you'd have seen that I've tried lots and none work. So if you can't provide a link to one that works, that I haven't tried, don't bother polluting this thread anymore

Apparantly R* made it harder to mod, i dont know the specifics.

The reason the trainers dont work is because all the memory addresses for things like spawning cars are different.

The only difference is in the .exe i think, so you can just replace your's with a 1.0 exe and everything will work fine :wink: