Ban appeal

Hello mta i'm back after a long work period and now it's holidays like i have a 2 weeks holiday so i was banned for DDOSing which is a script kiddie comportment and i realize that it fully illegal i have passed that and i just want to play the game i just love the game i can't join any server since i'm global banned and i'm really sorry for that Dutchman if you are reading this pal i just love the game and i want to play just with my brother his hardware is not banned and when i see him  i just get so jealous that he can play and enjoy and i can't guys ik i messed up i was a normal guy that he plays in every server and that server was one of the best ones i played but my ddosing :~ just got me in more troubles and i'm already done with that. I'm really sorry for DDOSing  and i just want to play the game as any normal player. 

My serial : 6CC63A40C3A98B678CCFC583A5C57092

I'm banned for 6 months total. But now only 66 days left and 14 hours left and i only have 15 days holiday so please guys i just want to play the game in my free time

Best regards

Void