My biggest dreams and suggestions...

Guest Teardrop

Look, i love this project, but i want to come up with some wishes.

Here they are:

Single Player Like:

Make it like single player, with pedestrians (a small amount)

and with some low profile traffic... Make it possible to go buy weapons, eat and go to the grocery store...

Whoopie Ride:

Please make it possible to ride with your homies in his/her whip.

So we can swang down the ave.

Roleplay Servers:

Make it possible to make servers where each player got a role.

Like Civilian, gang member, police, medic, grocery clerk etc.

This is for realistic gamplay.

MOST OF ALL, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HOLA RAZA

Peds is not something that has been fully considered yet, it will come in the distant future if it all.

Passengers? Of course that will be possible.. (in deathmatch)

There are already RPG servers for the current version of MTA, imagine what will be possible with the Blue SDK.

Adding onto error... mtasa is supposed to be more of software development kit, meaning you can make your own mods. In other words from what I've always understood its just gonna be vanilla race or deathmatch that mta makes. They will probably help people making great mods though.

I doubt peds will be implemented due to bandwith

Bots are included within the game and isin't any server connections, so I doubt it will take much or any at all of the server bandwidth.

It will only take the amount of bandwidth that the whole map is usually taking from the server to be a part of the game ground.

Eg animals, cars, boats, weaponds. All of those are the games bots and included within the game. Well weaponds aren't game bots that does activity but game bots that does activity when you press the button that makes it shot.

But you usually call those things that doesn't do any activity until you order them to do so for items.

They require about as much bandwidth as a player because the server has to sync them on everyone's machine as they would with a normal player. The way to reduce bandwidth is to only sync the ones that are within a certain area of a player but that presents a problem if everyone's in the same place.

• 2 weeks later...
There would still be issues, the server would have to decide which player to take the ped information from for example. But it has been said by eAi (I think) that peds may well be possible in the future, perhaps something a modder could make with the sdk?

lol..if that would be inserted.. make the SERVER decide where all peds walk.. not one player(pc) ... then it will be the same at both / all pc's and not like.. "look! i gave that ped a hs!! " "uhh.. no u didn't "

lol..if that would be inserted.. make the SERVER decide where all peds walk.. not one player(pc) ... then it will be the same at both / all pc's and not like.. "look! i gave that ped a hs!! " "uhh.. no u didn't "

How does the server decide where the peds go when it has no information about the map? Peds would be walking through walls. You can set them to predefined paths but what happens if someone parks a car in front of their path? Of course, you could run the game on the server but most server owners would not want the performance hit caused by running it.

A couple of team members have ideas of how to sync peds in the future though, and Blue is the perfect platform with which to test them out.

Surely it would be possible to just sync police in then for servers with a low player count (make the server have a maximum player number of 2 or 3). That way it'd be like normal SA without peds and other useless things like planes flying over head. I know this could be alot of work, but it is just a suggestion.

Roleplay Servers:

Make it possible to make servers where each player got a role.

Like Civilian, gang member, police, medic, grocery clerk etc.

This is for realistic gamplay.

I think that the main problem that persists with this idea is it is hard to come up with fun idea's for people to play these roles. You would get too many "cops" and "criminals" and not enough "grocery clerks" and "civilians" to base a realistic society around. However Im sure after a while someone would come up wth a good effort, but dont expect it to be in the near future ;)