[Suggestion] MTASA Clanwars

i think this would be a good idea

about that too many people problem what if they did it like like there could only be one player per territory and that player would be like boss of that territory and gang like it'd be like you can start your own gang(wit npcs) you could do they're color they nationality

and like there'd be a asset in the territory and you do certain jobs to up that asset you have to buy gang members that will be in that spot that cost i'd say $1,000 apiece and you can customize they clothes hair everything but it costs you 100 per item of clothing that you buy for them to wear (they should have stores) and maybe some jobs they should have should be drug dealin as one there should be a blip on the corner and just like the ice cream thing in vice city you go around lookin for fiends that wanna buy(in that area) and for every 20 drugs that you sell the asset should go up to $2,000 a day in the area

also with the gang members npc stuff you should be able to buy guns for them and put them in a specific spot aka have some snipers to initate gang wars of course you go to the area and start poppin people except this time the war ends when everybody in the area is dead you should be able to have up to 100 gang members in one area and can recruit as many as you want for the gang war

and if you are to die all your money will be gone your guns and your respect will go down some so don't just go gang war crazy more high quality guns can be bought by by doing some side misson that of wich i am not sure of just yet

• 10 months later...