[Roleplay] BlissGaming, English Community.

Hello everyone.

We'd like to announce and introduce you that the BG-RP is back currently back and online!

What is 'BG-RP'?

BlissGaming is a roleplay which gives you the ability play different roles, the server is based in Bone County. You will get the ability to travel to other places such as LV Bayside but not LS.
We  decided to have Bone County as our main place for to Roleplay just because you will have the ability to Roleplay anytime with anyone. We wanted a regular place where you will be able to actually see people and not have to drive miles away in order see a single person.
We don't really want to post anything about the server on a topic, that's why we'll let you join us and play with us!

I'd like to inform you that the server management team is new and you might face some bugs, please stay calm and report anything to the Staff Team.

Server is still under development, new features and scripts will be added.

server discord:  https://discord.gg/3jhaTDN join us!

1 hour ago, Dizzle said:

Server is using stolen resources of the radical gaming roleplay and has no right to use the scripts after confronting the owners about it they banned us.

this is a stolen server 

How could I stole the scripts if I an admin there? ask AdamZZ about me.

By the way, it's not Redicalgaming scripts, its for Betterlife RP(Bone County) by benjamin, I took the scripts and database from him.

stop saying :~.