Fit Gui to resoultion HELP

Quenix

Hey Forum, i need to fit this money showing script to alll resoultions, some players with 1280 x 720 are having problems seeing their money in game. The money is located on top right of the screen. I visited https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/GuiGetScreenSize and saw some examples but its a bit confusing to be honest. Would appreciate if anyone could get me to understand the GuiGetScreenSize and help me make this  script fit all resolutions. Below ive added the script:

addEventHandler("onClientResourceStart", resourceRoot,
    function()    
    end
)
addEventHandler("onClientRender", root,
    function()
        local cash = getPlayerMoney( getLocalPlayer() )
        dxDrawText("KBK Points",   1785,   100,  688, 128, tocolor(30, 247, 7, 255), 0.50, "bankgothic", "left", "top", false, false, false, false, false)
        dxDrawText(""..cash,  1785, 115, 796,123, tocolor(255, 255, 255, 255), 0.50, "bankgothic", "left", "top", false, false, false, false, false)
    end

)

Tell me if you need more of the code!

guiGetScreenSize helps you to get the resolution of the player, and you cand make the math like this: sW,sH = guiGetScreenSize()

guiCreateWindow(sW*0.4,sH*0.4, 200, 200, "...", false)

and it is the same thing as using the relative version

guiCreateWindow(0.4,0.4, 0.3, 04, "...", true) **but you need to use values between 0 and 1 everywhere**

• Like 1