Tokio

[HELP] What is the ID for this road object??

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Dimos7 said:

A easy way to find it is go there and click and press f2 

Yeah, but i found this image on fb, i do not have the map.. :s 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Dimos7 said:

A easy way to find it is go there and click and press f2 

You are finding an ID of an object that is in default GTA world. So, first remove the world object with world object remover button. Then click on current elements button. There you can see removed object. double click on it. Then you can find the ID of the object in showing window under model memo.

Share this post


Link to post

ok, then where can it be found this road object on default gta sa map?

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Nerve said:

ok, then where can it be found this road object on default gta sa map?

Well, it's like this.

Requirements :-

       good electricity.

       Time.

       Hot coffee cup.

Method :-

       Click on the objects button on map editor. Then select all objects from the dropdown list on top of the window. Then put your one finger on down arrow. And eyes on monitor. Click on the uppermost object of the objects list. Then press downarrow since you find your object. If you got any unhappy, drink some coffee. Now do it again and again until you reach the target. GOOD LUCK !!:lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, DeadthStrock said:

Well, it's like this.

Requirements :-

       good electricity.

       Time.

       Hot coffee cup.

Method :-

       Click on the objects button on map editor. Then select all objects from the dropdown list on top of the window. Then put your one finger on down arrow. And eyes on monitor. Click on the uppermost object of the objects list. Then press downarrow since you find your object. If you got any unhappy, drink some coffee. Now do it again and again until you reach the target. GOOD LUCK !!:lol:

meanwhile i found it the object :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.