Bone County Roleplay -English Brought to you by Royal Gaming Community

Lol.. this server was a :O up and it'll forever be that way. Find better staff members or find a new name without trash in it's background.

I was banned for telling an admin what he needs to do. He got butthurt and told me that it's 'his' server and doesn't care about the players. Oh yeah.. his name was some sort of AdamZZ... LOL

Best Admin ever!

On 06/12/2018 at 14:27, DannyDanny said:

Lol.. this server was a :O up and it'll forever be that way. Find better staff members or find a new name without trash in it's background.

I was banned for telling an admin what he needs to do. He got butthurt and told me that it's 'his' server and doesn't care about the players. Oh yeah.. his name was some sort of AdamZZ... LOL

Best Admin ever!

Are you still banned even on the new ip because i unbanned Everyone 

Honestly don't remember you Mr DannyDanny.
Though, judging by your attitude, stating that you'll hit me or what not, I'm going to assume that you were someone of whom I had a very valid reason to ban. 

Just now, AdamZZ said:

Though, judging by your attitude, stating that you'll hit me or what not, I'm going to assume that you were someone of whom I had a very valid reason to ban. 

On 14/12/2018 at 20:19, DannyDanny said:

Nah, I'm unbanned but trust me, if that momma's boy AdamZZ is still there and plan in threatening me, he's gonna get a taste of my fist.

On 17/12/2018 at 11:01, AdamZZ said:

Hmm.. lemme guess.. you made an account just to come and have a feud with a player?.. Nice!

6 hours ago, DannyDanny said:

Hmm.. lemme guess.. you made an account just to come and have a feud with a player?.. Nice!

Nope, I made an account to defend myself. Next time, if you don't want to get banned on.. One of.. My servers.. Don't get cocky and lose the attitude. As I said before, stating that you'd "Knock me out" just shows how immature and volatile you really are.
If you don't want to argue, don't mention me in a negative manner. Quite simple really.

On 17/12/2018 at 19:06, Underload said:

i gaurentee that it wasnt the real AdamZZ theres someone going around acting like him 

FE1CTgy.png

Welp, it is me. I don't tend to respond to people like this, but.. Meh. 

Edited by AdamZZ
  • 2 weeks later...