Yet again another TLR admin abuse.

Blade1941

Well I was in the TLR server and just played like normal, and I killed (TLR)Monk a few times then he started to get mad, this log is when i last killed him:

Blade1941 killed (TLR)Monk. (Shotgun)

Blade1941: hahaa

(TLR)Monk: !slap blade haha

* Admin slaps Blade1941

Blade1941: how gay you are monk, you get owned so you slap? Thats admin abuse

(TLR)Monk: blade dopnt complain its only a game

Blade1941: So what? You shouldn't abuse you idiot

(TLR)Monk: do u just want me to script kill u

Blade1941: lol how about not abuse at all and just play and don't cry when you die?

(TLR)Monk: !kick blade watch what u say to an admin

Disconnected: You have been kicked. (Delay = 10 sec)

Kicking Blade1941, Reason: watch what u say to an admin

Very immature kids are running their server, and I whouldn't trust immature kids of having admin rights, cause most of them are always abusing :roll:

Ither they are immature or they have anger problems..

Edited by Guest

*snore*

Who cares? When will people realise they're playing on other people's servers, and they can use it the way they want?

Instead of opening a topic in the wrong forum you could just post in their own topic, pm a TLR member/leader or speak to someone of TLR on MSN...

Players get kicked and banned daily, get over it...

OMG Blade ur such a n00b, u cant even keep a conversation straight.

The line "(TLR)Monk: do u just want me to script kill u" i was talking to Max cause he wanted me to kill him, and btw u are taking this way to seriously, it is only a game.

Who cares?

No one do, and that's the problem.

When will people realise they're playing on other people's servers

I know, but I still think the clan leaders shouldn't give immature kids admin right.

Instead of opening a topic in the wrong forum you could just post in their own topic

Their thread seems to be locked, that's why I posted this on a new one. But I know that this wasin't the best thing to do.

Players get kicked and banned daily, get over it.

Actually I'm already over it, But I'm just informing people that the TLR server isin't any fun to be on, unless you like to get banned, kicked, spammed, hacked, glitched and so on.

OMG Blade ur such a n00b.

I think it's the other way around, You're a n00b. If we count how many times you got killed and owned.

u cant even keep a conversation straight.

The line "(TLR)Monk: do u just want me to script kill u" i was talking to Max cause he wanted me to kill him, and btw u are taking this way to seriously, it is only a game.

First of all learn to spell, It's called "You can't keep an conversation straight."

And second of all, I don't know if that line was meant to me or not but the other lines you wrote was enought to be admin abusing from your side.

Yeah it's just a game so why are you getting mad cause you're getting killed?

Blade1941, i woulda kicked you too, too mouthy..

You seem to do the same all over this forum too, starting arguments with random people for no reason

Infact I didn't do anything to him, and you whoulda kicked me too? That really shows how mature you are. Well man I might be cocky but so are you sometimes and you can say the same about yourself cause threads have also been locked after you flamed. So what does that have to do with me being kicked? Cause I didn't even talk to him but got admin abused anyway.