What is your favorite gta game?  

327 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite gta game?

• GTA 1 or 2
    • GTA 3
    • GTA Vice City
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA 4

This topic is nearly 54 months (5 and a half years) old now...

Who thinks it will reach a decade!

Well, i think the San Andreas is the best so far...haven't play'd GTA 4 due to my shitty pc but, San Andreas is for sho' the biggest GTA evar!

I really really liked GTA VC cause the story was/is in my opinion the best in the GTA series.

but I have to say that I still didnt play GTA IV^^ it didnt run at my old pc for sure and now (with a new pc) I still didnt get the game xD

I the fan of the third part!

I remember, when I played in the 1st and 2nd parts I couldnt imagine that the 3rd game will be amazing and so real!

3rd part is improved 'The Driver' !!!

It is a pity that there is no possibility to go in buildings or to force down people.

San Andreas.

The map is huge and a great mix of countryside, city and desert. Vice City is also quite great but GTA IV is just a failure for me. Of course it's got great graphics, but the map is horrible.

I like GTA III, I think its the best for gameplay and I like playing as a MUTE. GTA Vice City is the best for stunting, glitches ect.

definately GTA SA

GTA 4 was complete shit other then the graphics.

San Andreas was indeed my favorite. However, Vice City and GTA 3 are also good games, with good stories. GTA 4 was....meh, and so was Episodes from Liberty City. Although, the graphics in them made the game a little more immense.

Liberty City Stories, and Vice City Stories were also okay. Although, weren't that "WOW" if you get me.

SA cuz it have big map where you can do lot of things and i like that it cool vecihcles like AT-400 ot smt i dont remember it exatcly

In 1999 or 2000,2001 i play in gta 1 or 2 idk :P

Gta vice city, san andreas, gta iv is my favourite :roll:

I love classic games and all gta games, i start on playstation 1 , vice city on playstation 2 and then i bought first computer :D

I never knew how low the points were for the originals (not that there important anyway) because I personally had much more fun on them than any of the others, mainly because at the time, R* didn’t have any competition and the Playstation didn’t really have many games of its kind at the time unlike today.

The best mission ever was no doubt on GTA2, I can’t remember specifically the job you had to do, but it required you to have around 20-30 people following you. I think you had to explode something at a military base and then all hell breaks loose with the cops. It just ended in total chaos.

San Andreas.The map is huge and a great mix of countryside city and desert. Vice City is also quite great but GTA IV is just a failure for me. Of course its got great graphics but the map is horrible.

wow, seriously?!

ANY QUESTIONS???

What is your favorite gta game? Personally mine is the vice city. It's so fun and is great online. What’s yours?

Mine too :D

Nice bump.

Well, that's right! San Andreas is my favorite game because of MTA :D.