What is your favorite gta game?  

327 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite gta game?

• GTA 1 or 2
    • GTA 3
    • GTA Vice City
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA 4

VC is my favorite theme/story and I liked the map. But SA is a better game overall, with more to do, and a way bigger map. But I'll vote VC because Tommy Vercetti pwns. :wink:

Vice City has my undying love, until i get killed by a glitcher, nah Vice City was the dogs, and still is, played it for so long over time it's hard for me to hate it.

GTA 3 had a cool setting, but I've voted for SA becouse there is more that can go wrong (and it allso is the one I've spent most time with).

I think GTA SA is my favourite becuase its the best so far as further developments in technology has made them better every time one comes out i mean GTA IV is going to be 10 times better than GTA SA and I think GTA SA is super good for stunting and flying becuase its so much easier to control. And killing is more gory and violent ( I'm crazy :mrgreen::mrgreen: ) also theirs a buch of cool features like swimming and theirs bikes. So obviously GTA San Andreas is the BEST in my opinion

I love the good old GTA II ! I Played it the first time on my PlayStation 1 and loved it.

I'm more of these guys, never can forget these awesome old games, which has written the History of Gaming :)

greetings

Zeeeeeek

I like to play SA single player from time to time.

GTA 3 is cool too (i just love the New York style).

But Vice City owns all. (for now, until GTA 4 is out :P)

The gameplay of VC is just great, the storyline is good, and the atmosphere of the 80's just rock... :D:wink:

I like to play SA single player from time to time.

GTA 3 is cool too (i just love the New York style).

But Vice City owns all. (for now, until GTA 4 is out :P)

The gameplay of VC is just great, the storyline is good, and the atmosphere of the 80's just rock... :D:wink:

Haha... nothin beat those cutscenes with the Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

Any of you hear a really good song like that and intentionally avoid conflict so you'll be in a vehicle to listen thru the song? lol

I recently read Dan Houser saying that GTA 3 was not meant to be New York but 3-4 different cities.

Crusing and driving is better in SA, but for atmosphere and gameplay it is definately Vice. Sound effects were way better in Vice also. Music too.

I was also reading about the multiplayer in IV and the game reviewers who had tried it said they had been picked off by rotor blades from a chopper in deathmatch by the boys from Rockstar..

I wonder where they learned that :P

I didn't played GTA 4 son its gta san andreas for me ,vice city and 3 doesn't beat that .

But i think i'd like gta 4 more ,i love doing parkour in gta .In a few months il get a new PC with 4 gigs of ram and nvidia 9800gt(i hope) and then il be able to run gta 4 ...

San Andres 4 ever ;)

San andreas so far :>

hey DJ xD

1: GTA 2 actually, maybe because when i was around 8-9 years old i first playd it, and it have been stuck there forever

2: GTA Vice City. Fantastic game!

3: GTA San Andreas. Love it

GTA2 use to have some quality missions. I always remember the times rolling with the Zaibatsu. There was one mission in particular when you had to blow up the Yakuza’s base I think and you were given like 20 hitman.. yet half of them would die when you were trying to get across the road, let alone exchange gunfire!