• GTA Vice City
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA 4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Gta 4 obviously.... Its new and it deserves being the best GTA game. Others were good for there time but now they are outdated and crap.

Aah cmon dude, GTA IV will be "crap" in some years too.

If you are following by that way, so I can say The best GTA is the game that Rockstar will make before the company closes.

The only thing that made GTA IV stand out compared to the rest was the introduction of the new engine system – nothing else. The storyline was average at best and the missions were not as fun as they were in the past. The only one that sticks out for me the most was the one where you have to rob the bank with the Irish guys and then fight across the city leading into the subway.

I’m hoping that the next game will be based back either in SA or VC. I’ve heard rumours about London being developed because it was the only one in the series to not be put into 3D. I hope they don’t. The city becomes boring – bring back the beach of VC or the suburbs, mountains and deserts of SA.

i heard they were going back to SA, except focusing entirely on LA and not three cities... We'll just have to face it that they wont be able to top what they have done now. They believe their to good for their player input ...

I always thought a return to SA would be too soon. I know there use - probably still is - talk of possibly having a setting in Tokyo. However that would be too identical to LC. I’m still not ruling out a return to VC or something similar. Whilst I would welcome LA - it wouldn’t be the same without the other cities and environments.

Well z3rb1an

Theres a project running that some guys took GTA IV and modeled it on GTA SA. Its awesome :)

Its a little buggy atm but its brilliant

I tried that out, its IV:SA or something like that, its amazing. If they are able to put all GTA IV's features into SA it'll trump everything else out there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The originals were classics because during that era, especially during the early Playstation times, there wasn’t any other game like GTA on the market.

I remember when the crane was implemented for the first time back in GTA 2. I loved hijacking vehicles and driving them to trash dump to earn money. But my Playstation was always crashing because the game was pirated and the mod chip wasn't very good. In the end, I bought the original one and played it on Playstation 2 :) .

Gonna wait for GTA V. These games where nice depending in when they were created. When I got GTA Vice City I was exited. Then GTA San Andreas pwned it. Then, GTA IV was like changin' from Mario Bross to Uncharted 3. It was a big progress in Rockstar Games. Anyway, I think now we have to wait for GTA V. For the moment, I like GTA IV.

PD: Probably people here already tried GTA V, but here in Argentina we can't get it. Once Steam launches it, I'll buy it.

PD: Probably people here already tried GTA V, but here in Argentina we can't get it. Once Steam launches it, I'll buy it.

*facepalm*

Oooooh, it will be realised after like 1 year. Hehe, wat a noob comment. I failed soo hard, hehe.

Once I knew this, yes, I'll prefere GTA IV anyway.