• GTA San Andreas
    • GTA 4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I the fan of the third part!

I remember, when I played in the 1st and 2nd parts I couldnt imagine that the 3rd game will be amazing and so real!

3rd part is improved 'The Driver' !!!

It is a pity that there is no possibility to go in buildings or to force down people.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

San Andreas was indeed my favorite. However, Vice City and GTA 3 are also good games, with good stories. GTA 4 was....meh, and so was Episodes from Liberty City. Although, the graphics in them made the game a little more immense.

Liberty City Stories, and Vice City Stories were also okay. Although, weren't that "WOW" if you get me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I never knew how low the points were for the originals (not that there important anyway) because I personally had much more fun on them than any of the others, mainly because at the time, R* didn’t have any competition and the Playstation didn’t really have many games of its kind at the time unlike today.

The best mission ever was no doubt on GTA2, I can’t remember specifically the job you had to do, but it required you to have around 20-30 people following you. I think you had to explode something at a military base and then all hell breaks loose with the cops. It just ended in total chaos.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...