The "off topic" topic about gta

Lággy

Which gta game physics do you like the best?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which gta game physics do you like the best?

• Vice City Physics
    • San Andreas Physics
    • GTA 3
    • I'm a carrot!

Hi

Which gta car handling do you like the best? Please vote and tell your comments and keep it on topic (anything about gta).

P.S: This is a "off topic" topic about gta, which means you can say anything about gta. Also, in the poll's question, replace physics with handling.

Edited by Guest

I like both gta3 and SA, gta3 has a more solid feel along with the arcadyness it shares with VC, great fun for some madcap moments. SA has a really great 'feel' to the steering and braking. Reminiscent of the rather interesting handling modifications for VC made by the unfortunately equally psychologically unbalanced Cerbera.

I'm a carrot. :shock:

XBlade goes to the doctor!

XBlade: I'm a carrot. :shock:

Doctor: Of course you are.

*A man walks towards XBlade with a straightjacket*

Doctor: This man is going to take you away to a nice place where carrots are everywhere.

XBlade: I'm a carrot. :shock:

Doctor: Of course you are. Be a good carrot.

*Man with straightjacket hits XBlade with a stubby on his head, then puts him in the straightjacket*

End of story.

Anyway, with the gta games I always find people are too heavy. When you hit a person (not that I've done it) they don't slow the car down by 25 mph. I find this annoying when playing gta! Do you?

Vice city is the easiest to play with, every single car is piss easy to handle and anyone can make a run for it from the cops

GTA3 is similar, but some cars are more difficult

SA has the msot realistic handling, with almost every car feeling different.

imo i like VIce City or GTA3's the best, they're so easy to handle, and when your racing, you rely more on skill than luck.