Its been broken for a long time now.

Firstly, the backend is provided by OpenLayers and map images by code.opencoding.net (presumably operated by eAi, the creator of the script) but the CGI script serving images is broken (e.g. http://code.opencoding.net/tilecache/tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/sa_aerial_map/0). And secondly, webmap's script.js attempts to use jQuery selectors but jQuery isn't present.

Due to the image provider being broken, I don't think there is any easy workaround other than creating your own webmap script.

The relevant Github issue is multitheftauto/mtasa-resources#130.

On 05/11/2018 at 22:48, MrTasty said:

Its been broken for a long time now.

Firstly, the backend is provided by OpenLayers and map images by code.opencoding.net (presumably operated by eAi, the creator of the script) but the CGI script serving images is broken (e.g. http://code.opencoding.net/tilecache/tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/sa_aerial_map/0). And secondly, webmap's script.js attempts to use jQuery selectors but jQuery isn't present.

Due to the image provider being broken, I don't think there is any easy workaround other than creating your own webmap script.

The relevant Github issue is multitheftauto/mtasa-resources#130.

Hi. Don't need to use jQuery.

Just replace the map = new OpenLayers.Map($("map"), {'maxResolution':  0.3515625, 'maxExtent':new OpenLayers.Bounds(-90.0,-90.0,90.0,90.0), 'numZoomLevels':6, }); to map = new OpenLayers.Map( "map", {'maxResolution':  0.3515625, 'maxExtent':new OpenLayers.Bounds(-90.0,-90.0,90.0,90.0), 'numZoomLevels':6, });  

And the tilecache service resolve, i don't know. Sorry. I tring.