I joined to say.

Guest Rugalal

I've been a long standing player of MTA ever since the good old days of GTA3.

I've been drooling over Blue for a long time now for Vice City, and I am extremely disappointed that the team decided to drop everything so they could make it for SA. I read somewhere that a mod said that VC Blue "isn't even in the timeline" or something like that.

Hey MTA team, you should finish what you start. Just because a new game comes out doesn't mean you have to let all the VC fans down.

I've been a long standing player of MTA ever since the good old days of GTA3.

I've been drooling over Blue for a long time now for Vice City, and I am extremely disappointed that the team decided to drop everything so they could make it for SA. I read somewhere that a mod said that VC Blue "isn't even in the timeline" or something like that.

Hey MTA team, you should finish what you start. Just because a new game comes out doesn't mean you have to let all the VC fans down.

Hm I can understand your point, but let them do their work. GTA III and VC will be supported later ( most likely )

Yep. I too have been waiting. I admit, I'm growing just a teeny weeny bit tired of waiting... but it's going to be so good... It keeps me going :D

I like humorous incentives for them to hurry up... IE..:

Hey guys.. I'll give you pie if you finish sooner! :shock:

I entertained the thought of hookers.. but that'd just slow progress down :lol:

I find it amusing how a certain type of person feels they have the right to tell the MTA Team what to do.

This is Rugalal ordering a biggy mak (for legal reasons I spelt "it" wrong).

Speaker at a fast food drive-thru: Hi, how may I help you?

Rugalal: Hi, can I have 1 padded meat with some sauce and bread all put in one cheaseburger. Don't forget to put some green stuff in it because my doctor told me I should have more greens. Also, cook the meat for about 3 minutes and don't forget to flip it because...

*10 minutes later*

Rugalal: You got that?

Speaker at a fast food drive-thru: We need you to choses a item off our menu. Please read it first.

o No irrelevant posts here, those belong HERE.
Yep. I too have been waiting. I admit, I'm growing just a teeny weeny bit tired of waiting... but it's going to be so good... It keeps me going :D

I like humorous incentives for them to hurry up... IE..:

Hey guys.. I'll give you pie if you finish sooner! :shock:

I entertained the thought of hookers.. but that'd just slow progress down :lol:

Meh, I told you it'd slow teh progress down :( Im not even on the credits list :cry:

Who says they weren't finished? who says anything they do has to be perfect to be finished? who says they have to do what we want? You can't expect people to do something just for a minority (even i like vc alot myself, but SA more).

They did say somewhere they might go back to VC and maybe even GTA3 and support them with blue...