mtavc.com - Needs a Good Banner

Blokker_1999

Question

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think thats pretty neat... maybe shrink down the bullets pic a little and throw it on the right side.. then you could have other stuff (like the mtavc group pic) in the middle ;) If you could warp the blue sky to blend a lil better that would also be nice. I don't know if you can with those... but throwing two group pics together for the middle section would be cool!

p.s. going to look for a few more cool pics, I know one you might be able to substitute as the logo!

====================

====================

====================

====================

EDIT: More pics

Heres some photos for people to play around with, all I could find (mostly beta). If someone else has some nice beta pics or general pics post em here!

mta:gta3

gta3streetfight2dr.th.jpggta3mta14to.th.jpggta3grouppic4sc.th.jpggta34zt.th.jpggta42gk.th.jpggta56jt.th.jpgvc44441qw.th.jpgvc7779go.th.jpgvc8883zy.th.jpgvc6668ud.th.jpgvc5558gt.th.jpgvc2224fq.th.jpg

mtavc

mtavc12ur.th.pnggtavcgrouppic1py.th.pngvc11gd.th.jpgvc23iz.th.jpgvc55559ac.th.jpgvc33338dm.th.jpgvc22226ao.th.jpgvc11119sk.th.jpgvc9997my.th.jpgvc4447rh.th.jpgvc3334rx.th.jpgvc1113hs.th.jpg

mtasa

mtasa49sr.th.jpgmtasa38sj.th.jpgmtasa28vp.th.jpgmtasa14na.th.jpgmtascreen00749dw.th.jpgmtascreen00404wl.th.jpgmtasa111ig.th.jpgmtasa221lg.th.jpgmtasa11114hx.jpg

-

-

My favorite picture EVER:

mtavcransombump7dm.th.jpg

:)

Nice there are so many pictures to use. but bad they aren't made on high end pc's. I think it would look better if made by high end pc's (hmm, maybe I'll allso make one), I haven't got GTA:VC installed atm. and I dont have GTA3 anyore (borrowed it a time). but providing some high AA pictures maybe look better in the banner.

is that becouse of this picture

no? That's just a picture of a (slightly bugged) dead player, nothing unusual in that.

Images with tags that are readable just aren't suitable for something as public as a site banner. I suppose an exception might be if they show tags of the Team themselves, but even then the memberlist changes over time so it'd potentially be out of date fairly soon. Best just to avoid them altogether.

i started over with the same basic idea just took tags out of images and using a few different images. Now that i know how to blend again it should look much better. i hadnt used photohop in like 2 years and was kinda relearning as i was going. will post a pic soon.

i agree, left side needs some work (mainly the 2nd two images) right side looks pretty cool so i will mainly work on left side and will include more group pics, but i think the explosions and him dying on the right look pretty cool next to eachother.

im also working on a border that kinda fades to blue, any chance i can get a rgb or hex of the color used on new site?

looks good... only "stop" is a little hard to see.

Yea, that was just a semi-quick example. I dont have the ps save so I couldnt tear out the tagged image, use the actual logo he used, etc. Plus that nasty blueness you see is from the airplane pic. I need the original workshop save.

Anyways looks like j3sus86 is going with something different, but he got my messages. I'm sure it'll be nice. j3sus86 - if you have the actual ps save (the workspace) I'd like to mess around with it a little.

Edited by Guest

Nice image behind the text. Not really suitable for mta however as it shows characters from single player rather than anything multiplayer related. You also bastardised the MTA tagline, adding to it probably isn't appreciated. It is 'Stop playing with yourself, if you are going to use it don't change it! The font formatting isnt the best either :/