Blokker_1999

mtavc.com - Needs a Good Banner

We are looking for a banner to go on top of our new site template.

You can have a look at it here

What we want is a banner that not only resembles MTA:SA but should also show our history.

The prefered size is 750x100.

EDIT BY RANSOM: Collection of dug up pictures I found

mta:gta3

gta3streetfight2dr.th.jpggta3mta14to.th.jpggta3grouppic4sc.th.jpggta34zt.th.jpggta42gk.th.jpggta56jt.th.jpgvc44441qw.th.jpgvc7779go.th.jpgvc8883zy.th.jpgvc6668ud.th.jpgvc5558gt.th.jpgvc2224fq.th.jpg

mtavc

mtavc12ur.th.pnggtavcgrouppic1py.th.pngvc11gd.th.jpgvc23iz.th.jpgvc55559ac.th.jpgvc33338dm.th.jpgvc22226ao.th.jpgvc11119sk.th.jpgvc9997my.th.jpgvc4447rh.th.jpgvc3334rx.th.jpgvc1113hs.th.jpg

mtasa

mtasa49sr.th.jpgmtasa38sj.th.jpgmtasa28vp.th.jpgmtasa14na.th.jpgmtascreen00749dw.th.jpgmtascreen00404wl.th.jpgmtasa111ig.th.jpgmtasa221lg.th.jpgmtasa11114hx.jpg

-

-

My favorite picture EVER:

mtavcransombump7dm.th.jpg

Hm the new template looks good blokker. I'll see if I can make one :wink:

I could help you out with a new Banner. I'll give you an example.
I would recommend you read my 4 small lines again. It tells you where to click to see the new template.

I could help you out with a new Banner. I'll give you an example.
I would recommend you read my 4 small lines again. It tells you where to click to see the new template.

I got it. Don't worry. :wink:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a304/ ... toLogo.jpg

I wish I could get a pic of all the characters like the VC logo, but its not released yet. But here is an example.

Wow, that's a great banner. It needs to have characters from all versions though, not just San Andreas.

Oh, ok. I'll work on it.

Hm i think it should not be mta san andreas but just multi theft auto as it represents the whole site.

hmm.. looks pretty nice :) good job

same goes for Jayster :)

Well, I didnt finished it yet but im working on it. This is what I already got:

mtabanner0nw.jpg

Are we going to have a poll for this? ... So people can vote on which banner is the best, or will Blokker choose. :?

Are we going to have a poll for this? ... So people can vote on which banner is the best, or will Blokker choose. :?
The jury is still debating about that :P . It will probably depend on the quantity and quality of the work produced.

A poll is possible. But i would never decide on my own. I would at least ask ijs for an opinion :P