mtavc.com - Needs a Good Banner

Blokker_1999

Question

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I like this one but it doesn't show anything about MTA. (multiplayer)

mta.jpg

This one is ok and shows ingame shots.

mta6pi.jpg

This one is good.

mtabannercopy0ng.jpg

this one is good and shows the multiplayer of MTA. but has no SA.

header3.gif

This one is also good but it's a damn shame about that third pic.

mtabanner.jpg

• MTA Team
Wehtam hope you don't mind i edited your banner and changed the third pic.

mtabanner_edit.jpg

This one looks much better than the previous one :) I think that the font used is good already, but could be better.

This is my picture

Animated pic:

plaatje12hb.gif

Normal:

plaatje18qu.jpg

Looks nice as well, but imo the text isn't visible too well. Everything else is fine though ;)

Woah toke long time but its ready now. Alright here it is and if u wanna to edit it then say, but i would not like major updates but if needed ill do it , but i think there is no need for updates :D

mta1gy.jpg

E-Z Designs 2006 (Pictures of characters are official images and rendered by me so don't worry about any copyright :D )

Enjoy :D

Woah toke long time but its ready now. Alright here it is and if u wanna to edit it then say, but i would not like major updates but if needed ill do it , but i think there is no need for updates :D

mta1gy.jpg

E-Z Designs 2006 (Pictures of characters are official images and rendered by me so don't worry about any copyright :D )

I really like this one. I'm not sure how it would blend in with the rest of the site though.

• MTA Team

mta1gy.jpg

the only thing i dislike is that red multi

mta1gy.jpg

the only thing i dislike is that red multi

You would like it just white?