Question

• Answers 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think that looks pretty neat! The only thing I dont like is

A. Not bein able to see the person shooting on the right

B. eai climbing over the fence has been sorta cut off

C. I have a pic without healthbars, but I'm guessin you did that purposely to give it a mp feel

for b you could move the sailor over and fade it a tad

for c you got a bit of space up top to fade

really nice though!

acid, i much prefer the original font for the Multi theft auto text. I also think that the CJ screenie doesnt show much compared to what's there on the current banner. The current banner shows what mta is about, the biking, then shooting, and cars colliding. The CJ shot just seems a little irrelevant there. I also think it lacks variety, it needs a bit of cars in it, all three of the pictures are a front shot of the characters from each game.

Sorry to be so critical, but it's just what i think.

However, i think that the forum NEEDS a new logo

we need to get some ppl together in a server and pose for some screenshots to use to make the banner, So instead of trying to put 15 images together for a banner, we take like 4 or 5 posing how we want, showing everything possible in mta:sa, lots of cars, planes, helis, bikes, etc. Then do the same for mta:vc and gta3 and whoalla we would have some good screens to work with, its also important to take them on a comp with high rez and high quality video settings and get some good images for the banner. i dunno just an idea, i would be up for it if anyone else wants to or thinks its worth the effort. get some new screens to fool around with. : )

pm me or respond if u wanna help me get this together.

mtabanner.jpg

the third image (people in a line) is poor quality, which is a shame, because its the best shot.

i like the way you have faded to blue from left to right on all the pics.

Get all the GTA fonts here....

http://gta-sanandreas.com/downloads/

EDIT:

Well, here is my attempt....

mtabanner.png

As you can see its half finished, thats because i accedently deleted it :oops:

i had just created a png of it and i closed the real thing instead on the png. i cant be bothered to do it again.

mostly, it was just trying out some ideas. i was going to offer it to someone to nick stuff out of, but its a bit hard now. :cry:

i was also just trying to mix some ideas together from other people. like the 3 fonts (actually 4 if you look closely) and the fading around the edge.

http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=37bae6b

(right click save target as.. on the download button)

Here's a animated .swf (shock wave flash)

This one is preety simple it has a button that makes it animate.

In the latter ones there should be 3 buttons for GTA3,Vice and SA.(The same way the MTA site buttons are)

Does the MTA site support anything like this?

These flash things a cammon in many sites but i didn't see and flash in MTA. :P