RPG Haters

Jigga

Are you tired of em so called RPG'ers? Are you tired of non stop moaning when u kill em, or even drive a car or fart without telling what you gonna do? Are you tired of bilions of rules when RPG is supposed to be about freedom of doing what you want and when you want? Do you rage RPG servers to see em so called RPG'ers die like flies with just one m4 clip? If you do then this is the place for you. We are not a gang, we are supporters of the idea of hating/flamming/raging any fake RPG behavoiur in MTA anywere else.

Post here only if one of the following apply to you:

A. You want to join our elite club

or

B. You are an RPG fag and want to moan so we can have some fun :>

Members/Supporters:

-Azer

-ZrB1aN

-Spitfire

-KozaK

-GsuZ

-XBlade

-vovo

-Capo

-Biohazard

Edited by Guest

Having fun together is the priority goal in playing MTA. It is a fact that RPG players has a little different playing style, but is isn't enough reason to hate them. If you don't like it, just go away. I'm not even going to discuss it here anymore because this topic is sick and blows the coals.

"When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me."

RPG blows. The people who play it blow. The servers that run an RPG script blow. Selling cars sucks. Buying houses that only benefit you in a yellow/purple text way sucks. Buying slaps, admin kills, car bombs sucks.

People kicking players for using weapons,which they cannot counter, suck and blow.

It is a fact that RPG players has a little different playing style, but is isn't enough reason to hate them.

Yet You hate cheaters and they just have a "different playing style" aswell.