Is there any way I can enable trainers on my server?

Ceddan

• 3 months later...

only cheat worth getting is the ammo cheat for this game like u waste like 50 bullets out ya m60 just to blow a fuckin car and u only get 70 sumthing ammo to start with.So why put a gun in like that when u can only kill like 1 person with it b4 it runs out of ammo then u get fucked over by some fat ass robber with a stubby.

The only fire fight u can have with a m60 is against a non moving car.

the point is im getting at m8 is GIVE THE M60 MORE AMMO jesus is a big ass gun that needs alot of bullets to make an impact on a group of people like i said u can only kill 1 person with it b4 ur ammo runs out.

Or u can b lame and camp airport and nail people there to get more ammo then u get called a spawn killer.

the point is im getting at m8 is GIVE THE M60 MORE AMMO jesus is a big ass gun that needs alot of bullets to make an impact on a group of people like i said u can only kill 1 person with it b4 ur ammo runs out.

Or u can b lame and camp airport and nail people there to get more ammo then u get called a spawn killer.

Why put more ammo onto the M60 even though the M4 has become a much more used and skilled weapon in the long range department. The M60 also dosent necessary waste all of the first load of spawn bullets for just killing one player alone, it mostly depends on the accuracy and the way you use the gun. The M60 in the current version of VC (0.5) is also quite annoying to use as it can cause your opponent to float in the air, which then causes an amount of your bullets wasted and also no damage being taken from your enermies health (This sometimes does occur).

Most players these days are either the Cops, Sailors or the Robbers anyway.

ya so why have it in the game then might aswell give the mex a mp5 or sumthing.

if u played MTA 0.3 u would know what im getting at m60 was wicked and u could really have good fire fights with everyone inculding robbers.

M4 sucks cuz of the reload and plus ur a sailor...

i think all the weapons where well balanced in the MTA 0.3 dayz apart for the gay spaz lol

if u played MTA 0.3 u would know what im getting at m60 was wicked and u could really have good fire fights with everyone inculding robbers.

M4 sucks cuz of the reload and plus ur a sailor

I totally understand, i did also enjoy playing as the mexican back in those days, very strong in all situations in the gameplay. There also wouldnt be no point in including or giving the mexican a mp5 due to the weapons the current character is spawning with. They still on the other hand give the mexican the best melee weapon to use (Good to finish of an opponent, who is struggling to get of the ground), the Python is also quite deadly also in close combat sitautions.