Play your normal GTA game.

Thunder

ehhm ehhm :?

i dont want to say something rude but i think that this idea isnt very good.

u can just lunch the regular gta and a chatting program and chat as muth as u want to (if it will not be very easy to make it).

but when all the mta sa (race,deathmach,etc) will be released it wont be very bad to add this mod too...

if theres nothing to do anyway. :lol:

I think that's a good idea. I remeber back in the day when i used to play MTA regularly talking on TS with people who were playing single player while i was on mta, it would be cool to be able to have this option so you could keep chatting to your clanmates even if youre not playing the multiplayer at the time

Back on topic, you mean just syncing the chat and nothing more. I like the idea of being able to do things on single player and reading the chat of what's happening on a certain server I'm connected to at the same time. It could save people some seconds by not forcing to minimise to see the chat outside the game.

In newer versions of MTA, you should have a choice. Play normal GTA (missions, peds, etc without any multiplayer) but with the chat in the corner of the screen. Or you can choose online multiplayer. What do you think?

I like the idea, i like it alot,

and you guys complain about the slot?

but this isn't something new guys,

even today people come to FULL servers

just to talk, so how is this mod any different?

It just gives you something to do

while talking thats all

we know there is people who want to play,

but thats something the MTA Team could fix

even without this mod.

Sounds like a cool idea, but there is no point to it really. But im sure some people would love it.

but some not... :lol:

Thats why it is an idea to realise with the SDK yourself. I dont think there will be a hughe amount of people asking for this to implent in a release. Most people see DM and racing first and dont want the time before a release increase with things like this. I wouldnt want that neither.