You Were Kicked From The Game (SD #11 8DA6) Make Sure No Program Is Modyifing MTA:SA

[GOW]JJ

Question

I Don't Understand Why This Happens, I Modified GTA SA with just IMGTool To Put In Titanic Wreck Then I Went Back To MTA And It Says You Were Kicked From The Game Make Sure No Program Is Modyifing MTA:SA, WTH I Opened Task Manager I Didn't see IMGTool In There I Reinstalled MTA:SA And GTA SA (I Deleted The Mod Before Reinstalling But It Still Didn't Work) Im Really Confused I Can't Play On Any Server I Scanned For Viruses It Only Showed A PUP But Still Didn't work Properly, Please Help 

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

You're trying to run Cheat Engine, stop doing that to stop getting kicked. If it runs silently somehow then I advise you to completely uninstall it.

ye but i didn't use cheat engine on MTA i used cheat engine to complete cesar viaplando Mission In GTA:SA Story

10 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

You're trying to run Cheat Engine, stop doing that to stop getting kicked. If it runs silently somehow then I advise you to completely uninstall it. 

oh xd just uninstalled cheat engine didn't expect cheat engine on gta:sa could affect my multi theft auto, big mistake finally i can edit my maps

Edited by [GOW]JJ
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
4 hours ago, [GOW]JJ said:

ye but i didn't use cheat engine on MTA i used cheat engine to complete cesar viaplando Mission In GTA:SA Story

didn't expect cheat engine on gta:sa could affect my multi theft auto

Actually it's not about Cheat Engine interacting with MTA itself, but running it simultaneously. MTA is one step ahead of detecting if CE is messing directly with MTA, so if you open up another game and then launch Cheat Engine you'll get kicked if MTA is running at the same time. Sorry for that