[ROLEPLAY] Project Reality, COMING SOON

Project Reality Roleplay, is a roleplay server which is running in Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas videogame. Server's lore is based on life in the main county area called Red County, Bone County and Fort Carson. The area gives you opportunities of whoever you want to become. You can become a mobster, a villain, a sheriff, a car wash operator, anything you can imagine! World is yours, so use your imagination.

User Control Panel 

https://reality-roleplay.com
Forum & Other Boards https://forums.reality-roleplay.com

Treamspeak Server offline at the moment
Server IP offline at the moment

Discord Invitation Link DiscordIsNotResponding : https://discord.gg/QgxtBHY
Don't forget to check the #announcements and the #showcase. 
You got a suggestion? Use the #sugg in discord.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Dizzle said:

as seen you have allready ended it sadly also stolen name and server?

please stop making servers in order to get players you wouldnt reach any with starting stolen gamemods other then owl make youre own at least or give credits to the orginal dev teams.

and what is your point?

its not my own server, I'm just an admin there since Aug 2018.

Also Owlgaming old scripts posted on youtube since two-three years, and I took it from the youtube as I menitoned.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/12/2018 at 00:05, Dizzle said:

as seen you have allready ended it sadly also stolen name and server?

please stop making servers in order to get players you wouldnt reach any with starting stolen gamemods other then owl make youre own at least or give credits to the orginal dev teams.

Funny coming from a guy who had a server like what, last month and claimed it has been in development since 2008, when in reality it was only a plain owl rip off too. The hypocrisy is real =)

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Jockeyzz said:

Funny coming from a guy who had a server like what, last month and claimed it has been in development since 2008, when in reality it was only a plain owl rip off too. The hypocrisy is real =)

But atleast they were willing to go in and take the time to do stuff that hasnt been doing before 

On 20/10/2018 at 08:46, JawadG135 said:

Server's lore is based on life in the main county area called Red County, Bone County and Fort Carson. The area gives you opportunities of whoever you want to become. You can become a mobster, a villain, a sheriff, a car wash operator, anything you can imagine! World is yours, so use your imagination.

:crybaby:

Stop making random RP servers if you can't handle them please

Edited by FernandoMTA
  • Thanks 1