Banned by MTA. reason "TRAINER"

So. this is my first time getting banned by MTA.
so somebody tricked me for downloading some kind of program for another game to collect skins. then the next day i'm suprised i'm banned from MTA for 30 days. exactly. i was like ? it. its my fault. so i waited for the ban like 15 days. it was 24 days. and today i checked it increased to 29 days like wtf. i waited another day then checked again. but its back to 30. now its 28. i dont understand what is going on. i just want to get over with this ban and go back to playing mta again..... i waited weeks for it to be gone but its back to how it is. like wtf. and please. if you're gonna comment and tell me thats what you get for cheating. i did not cheat. i been playing this game since 2010. i did not make this to get unbanned. it just my ban never wanna expire. and i can take a screenshot of the ban right now. as it is 29. tomorrow or anytime sooner it will go back to 30. thanks. please fix this.

MOD NOTE (knownledgebase) as this topic is the first result:

"Banned by MTA, reason: TRAINER" is what you see when you get banned for (attempted) cheating. If it's a temporary ban, it cannot be appealed.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

@Tracy - you keep running the DLL injector that got you banned, so while you're already banned the duration gets added cumulatively. I think we can improve this behaviour in the future, also the ban duration for this particular injector will be lowered.

You're now unbanned because you've already served quite some time banned.

And @Danispace, you ran an MTA cheat and injector to inject it; each count got you a ban (3 days for the cheat, 1 day for the injector) so the 4 days ban duration is no mistake,  you'll have to wait it out like all other cheaters.

• Like 1