Do you think car killin' is n00bish?

Do you think car killin' is n00bish?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think car killin' is n00bish?

• No. It's fair.
    • Yes. It's n00bish to car kill.

It doesnt hes just saying its a laggy mod where ANYTHING can happen it has nothing to do with car killing... OR DOES IT :shock::?

I just dont get the point of his post..

What has laggieness to do with carkilling?? And what does he mean with "where ANYTHING can happen" ? :?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the topic went out the window on page 2 when spitfire said "Welcome to MTA. A laggy mod where anything can happen." I doubt the forum will jump back on the subject (Do you think car killin' is n00bish?).

Well thank's for clearing that up. I certainly didn't just read through 2 pages and I certainly have no idea what this discussion was about.

Lemee put it this way, to all the people that bitch whine piss and moan about stubbys and car killing...

This game is about Grand Theft Auto.

This game is about killing the other players.

This game has incorporated such things as shot tires, tree's that move when heli blades blow wind near them, and boats that get tossed in the water, to add a more realistic feel to the game.

IF I RUN YOU OVER IN A CAR IN REAL LIFE, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN IT IS IN MTA?

IF I SHOOT YOU WITHIN A CLOSE RANGE WITH A STUBBY IN REAL LIFE, IT CAN AND WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN!

The only difference is in real life I'd just put another shot in you on the ground, you'd have NO chance to get up.

I say that in MTA, you're getting more of an advantage than is actually realistic! :shock:

I agree, sort of. In 'real life' You'd have to be a moron to gunfight in the middle of a road when theres lots of waste ground and alleyways to use instead, so why do it in MTA then moan when a car hits you?. (Obviously in real life the majority of us would never have a gunfight anyway, this is the beauty of fantasy).

It depends on the context of the situation really...

If the car killer abuses car killing but is very skilled with everything else, I see no harm in abusing it, but if you consider the typical car killer that has no skill with anything else, doesn't try to learn the ways of the weapons and strategies, and abuses because he lacks skills, than in that case, yes, it's noobish car killing.

actually i find it preety hard to kill with a car, with all the lag and desync ... in vc of course not gta3. whenever i succesfully kill a person with a car it makes me feel better, stronger :) it demands skill and knowledge of mta. of course, there are situations where it can piss you off, but hey its GTA! if you see a "carn00b", nothin easier than making his car explode and finish the weak fighter (sometimes they pause or somethin, cos like boss said, they have no shooting skills at all).

and i hate them lame clan admin abusing pussies, who team up on you 3v1, i grab a car and start knocking em around, i kill one of them and i get kicked/banned -_-

this poll should be about "is lame admin behaviour noobish?"

but its always turnin into "their servers, they can do whatever they want" .. can they?

Whether someone thinks carkilling is "n00bish" is all opinion obviously,

so I say it is only n00bish if is your way of ending a gun fight, because based on most MTA gunfights, carkilling is not the proper way to fight.

Carkilling is a good way to avenge flaming, or if someone carkillied you and want to stoop to their level.

=============================================

What i dont like is that MTA does not say who was driving the car that killed the player.

=========+++

Some ppl say it is because

"The car killed him, not the player" and that "It takes no skill"

But if someone gets shot, why doesnt MTA say the bullet killed the player?

============================+++

Or is it because MTA will be inaccurate?

and wont really know who was driving?

(i doubt this)

===========+++

dev team response please, thank you

Saying its GTA as an excuse means nothing to me.

GTA = Grand Theft Auto - Has to do with stealing cars

Vehicular Homicide - Obviously Killing by using a car

If GTA were named GVH or something like that, no one would complain because that would be the point of the game! However, it isn't alone. GTA is about stealing cars, killing people, and total chaos, not just one old boring way of killing people.

IF I RUN YOU OVER IN A CAR IN REAL LIFE, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IT WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT THAN IT IS IN MTA?

Imagine if I did run you over (that’s very bad). Would you be yelling, "I'm going to tell the admin you carkiller!"? Anyway, my point is that it is part of gta and if you don't like it, don't play gta online.

Saying its GTA as an excuse means nothing to me.

GTA = Grand Theft Auto - Has to do with stealing cars

Vehicular Homicide - Obviously Killing by using a car

If GTA were named GVH or something like that, no one would complain because that would be the point of the game! However, it isn't alone. GTA is about stealing cars, killing people, and total chaos, not just one old boring way of killing people.

Totally true njr. The fact that the game's name is Grand Theft Auto has nothing to do with carkilling being noobish or not.

in my opinion the car killing and heli killing is fair.

you almost never can totaly die from a car hit.

like me: most tmes when a car hits me in my back im just shooting it off...

sometimes i did it to dumb heli pilots that couldnt make a heli kill to me becouse i was a "moving target". its funny to see a heli getting off and seeing the had died in the chat log :)

You know stubby wars? Like on a large server, people camping on Phil's Place? If you get car-killed while you are having fun and fighting with others, I think that is stupidly n00bish and cheap. If you would have a heli, and like the whole server is full of 1337 players, camping on Phil's Place, and one stupid n00b comes in and heli-kills anything blocking his way, that is n00bish, they dont know that 1337 players pwn them. Now, if MTA would have put a feature to shoot through the windowpane with a larger amount of inflicted damage, I would declare it not n00bish due to the equality of fairness. Or if MTA had a rocket launchers that can only make cars go boom, then that will pwn lol. I don't like threads like these. They usually end with a flame war.

i hate carkiling but helikilling is fun...

there need to be planekilling in sa.

but there actually is something noobish in heli kiling:

this bug - when you are in a chopper and someone trying to steal it from you its writing "/me had died - helicopter blades" :evil: