Can't Join Any Server - SD #5 OANE

Mubeen

Question

Hello, Today i was testing some scripts on a local server and suddenly i got kicked from the server with error code [CD48]. I thought maybe my pc is making some problem so i restarted it, but still it gave same error. I tried different online servers but unfortunately got the same error in all of them. The window which appears says that, "You have been kicked from the server SD #5 OANE. Please ensure no other program is modifying the game". I checked task manager to check if any program is interfering with the game, but found none.
Kindly help me out on this one because i cant figure out the problem.

Regards,
Mubeen

6 answers to this question

Mubeen is a arabic name ..
welcome brother .. I'm Omar !
try to uninstall MTA:SA , if not work , try this steps:

1. Remove MTA:SA.
  2. Remove GTA:SA.
  3. Download GTA:SA Again.
  4. Download & Install MTA:SA Again.
Edited by #Ram
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team
2 hours ago, Mubeen said:

SD#5 OANE

SeriousBit NetBalancer has recently been added to the detections because of its overwhelming use as lagswitch/deliberate lag tool. You can get kicked for actively using the app's configuration while MTA is running, or having the tray app running in the background.

To resolve your issue, stop using NetBalancer and/or remove the tray app from autostart (or shut it down before launching MTA).

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Dutchman101 said:

SeriousBit NetBalancer has recently been added to the detections because of its overwhelming use as lagswitch/deliberate lag tool. You can get kicked for actively using the app's configuration while MTA is running, or having the tray app running in the background.

To resolve your issue, stop using NetBalancer and/or remove the tray app from autostart (or shut it down before launching MTA).

Ok, the issue is resolved. I closed NetbBalancer before running MTA and it worked. Thanks For your support.