[SM] Stunt Masters - We still exist!

HAZJ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Spitfire hello to you too.

Ok im back as you all can see and if everythign goes well i wont be leaving again, at this moment my pc only has a hdd with 1.5 gb on it so i can do very little and i cant obviously install SA

Sometime this week or in the weekend ill get a new hdd with will have more space and ill be able to do more .

For now i can go on the net, and use web messenger . If anyone wants to contact me im on the irc.

Im sure im forgetting something or i have more to say but cant think of it now , anyways hello everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

hey DJ GTA nice to see you around, try to contact us sometime.

Well all i wanted to say we have changed the url of the irc so here is it:

Join via stuntmasters.net:6667 or 72.20.45.66:6667

Updated the sticky and first post as well.

Did I get bumped from SM? Didn't see my name on the member list. I'm gonna get my hands on the PC ver. of SA, so I can hit up this new MTA:SA action. If I can have my old position of head recruiter back, that would be sweet, but give me a week or so to get the game. :D:D

Nice to see so many old faces... :)

DJ: yeah, you're welcome back if you stay active. I don't mean that you have to play often, but just showing up at least once a week on irc...

Gulag: currently me, hazj and xenez are busy with life, so yeah, you're welcome to come back, specially as a recruiter, with the same condition as DJ, which is being on irc sometimes.

Dealer: where have you been man? :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey,

I'm hdvm, "leader" (Special member), of SM. I was talking with HAZJ, and we think what SM is almost dead. Ok so, we decided that is necessary to do something.

In a few days, we'll give more information. At the moment we can say that it will be a change in the list of leader. It will be a change in the organization; now we'll have web, forums and irc. We'll have a network with services; not only it will be a web of SM. It will be a network where we'll do projects like games, programming etc.

I will try to bring new members and promote the clan. Everything will be again as earlier: SM will be a big clan, exclusive of MTA of course.

Soon more news

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...