[SM] Stunt Masters - We still exist!

HAZJ

• Moderators

Stunt Masters

About:

SM was founded in august of 2003, being one of the oldest gangs around. We began as a group of active players interested in stunting in GTA. Some time after being founded, we expanded to the fighting aspects of the game, having participated in numerous clan wars. With the flow of time, most of our members had to move on with their lives and left SM, which ended up having only a small ammount of members...

We consider ourselves more of a crew then a clan. Online gaming is only one of the several activities we have, as we do other things, like programming and helping eachother in these activities. Regarding online gaming, we aren't restricted to GTA and MTA only, we will play other games too, so the members listed are only those that play MTA.

Rules:

- No form of cheating is allowed

- No use of glitches

- No socially inapt individuals

- No impersonating other players

- You're not allowed to be in another crew whilst you're in SM. Being a honorary member of another crew is allowed though.

If you are found breaking any of these, it will result in a permanent ban from the crew. You will most likely not be given a chance to rejoin, depending on how serious the action you commited is.

Joining:

1. You can post a reply here, giving us a method to contact you when we want.

2. Some of our members must see how you play, as we won't be recruiting complete newbies, although those willing to learn, showing a correct attitude and activity may be allowed to join.

2. You can talk to any of us when you see us online.

3. You can visit our irc channel at irc://irc.multitheftauto.com/stuntmasters

3.1 You can visit our irc server at irc://stuntmasters.net

4. Being active is important, that doesn't mean you have to play every day of the week, but you should try to at least be in the SM and MTA ircs idling. You must be on regularly.

Headquarters:

These are the bases we usually take on clan matches involving base invasion.

Liberty city : Marco's Bistro

Vice City: Boatyard behind 8Ball shop.

San Andreas: Mount Chilliad, abandoned airport.

Our site is:

http://www.stuntmasters.net/

Member List:

Our crew has a structured hierarchy. The leaders will always have the final word when it comes to important decisions, but obviously, all the members get their voice heard. There's no need to explain the meaning of each division, except the "Special" member division, where members who did/do important contributions to the crew are portrayed. The "Recruiters" section displays the members who are trusted enough to be known to have the capabilities to recruit correctly.

Leaders:

- HAZJ

- Boss

- Xenex

Special:

- HDVM

Recruiters:

- Gulag (when he comes back)

Members:

- ChrML

- DJGTA

- Rawkz

Currently inactive (away with a reason):

- Spitfire (having a rest)

Honorary:

- Jigga

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Where the hell is my name ? :?

j/k Hey guys im unavailable right now cause i have to get a new hdd for my pc , i just decided to drop a message , let anyone that should know that ill be coming around a bit more often ( internet cafe) . and send me pm if i need to know something or whatever. i havent read the forums yet so i dont know whats new and all, but ill try and do that later on.

Hi everybody.