[Release] M.M DXlib

Master_MTA

8 minutes ago, NmLa said:

more thin

thx dude but i don't know which line you talk about +_+ the border line?

8 minutes ago, thisdp said:

You finally spell the right name XD

yeah hhhhh

thx bro

is there any suggestion to upgrade my dxlib to be more relative with user?

Edited by Master_MTA
53 minutes ago, Simplex said:

You have got lots of bugs to fix (

:D

cool tell me about it xd 

am really interested to fix it 

any thing else the size of children elements this bug i can fix it with the new version but tell me about other bugs 

there is a bug that am trying to fix it write it :D

this one is when you restart the resource that used exports function with my dxlib i need to destroy elements that resource contain it do u have any idea?

Nice one dude, this can go really far if you keep developing on it. The Interface is obviously basic at the moment which is quite nice to see, would be nice if you can support images in the future or rounded borders for buttons and windows as an option. Also throw in a few stock fonts I guess, rather than relying on the default one's, would also be nice. Maybe add in a resizing feature if possible. Overall great work, hope to see this being worked on more, gl.

5 minutes ago, ℓιgнт said:

more

thx dude for ur replay 

1-images  (i don't know what do u mean with that if u mean dxCreateImage then it's already supported if i misunderstand what u mean pls enplane it to me )

2- rounded borders (am gonna try to do that but the rounded borders will drop the fps because it's need a lot of drawing function any way am gonna try it as option)

3-fonts ( am already start work on it and am far 1 step to release it you can create ur own font with dxCreateFont and apply it in any element using dxSetFont(not release yet) )

i like ur suggestion pls if there any other suggestion i will do my best to apply it in my m.m lib 

4 minutes ago, Master_MTA said:

thx dude for ur replay 

1-images  (i don't know what do u mean with that if u mean dxCreateImage then it's already supported if i misunderstand what u mean pls enplane it to me )

2- rounded borders (am gonna try to do that but the rounded borders will drop the fps because it's need a lot of drawing function any way am gonna try it as option)

3-fonts ( am already start work on it and am far 1 step to release it you can create ur own font with dxCreateFont and apply it in any element using dxSetFont(not release yet) )

i like ur suggestion pls if there any other suggestion i will do my best to apply it in my m.m lib 

Sure dude, hit me up on Discord I've had a lot of ideas for a DxLibrary before I can throw some great ideas your way. Adventure#6633

-----------------

add tabpanel

add tabs

add functions

add 1 event

& more

------------------------

use command (updateM.M)

to update it to latest version

I.M.P Note:

when u call dxlib resource using export or call functions

u should but the variable inside this event

"onClientDxLibResourceStart"

Example:

addEventHandler('onClientDxLibResourceStart',root,function()

ex=exports['M.M-master']

window=ex:dxCreateWindow(...etc)

end)

bindKey('f2','down',function()

ex:dxSetVisible(window,not ex:dxGetVisible(window))
    showCurSor(ex:dxGetVisible(window))
    end)

• 2 weeks later...