[UGN] RPG Server [English]

Underground Gaming Network

UGN:RPG

New RPG/CnR Server Developed by some Experienced  Scripters / mappers  :

For More infos about News Visite Us on our Discord Channel      https://discord.gg/cfDHqN

Thank You 

Edited by LilDawage
  • Like 2

Oh Im sorry mate but as I said in my "looking for RPG server" topic, Ive tried it already, and it is nothing like what Im looking for. Again its full of custom stuff and even stuff from other servers, which is just unacceptable (unless they have permission from them). Plus they even managed to ban me during my first 5 minutes just for asking a legitimate question, which also speaks volumes about the staff.

Anyway, thank you for trying to find me the right place, so far you are the only one who at least tried, but this is really not the way. Im looking for a very simple vanilla RPG without all the glitter and mess.

Edited by Tunner
3 minutes ago, Tunner said:

Oh Im sorry mate but as I said in my "looking for RPG server" topic, Ive tried it already, and it is nothing like what Im looking for. Again its full of custom stuff and even stuff from other servers, which is just unacceptable (unless they have permissionn from them).

Atleast play for 30 mins

You are to pickey you will not find a server fit for you, unless u make one, just try atleast

~~~~ Our Official Logo ~~~~~
logi-1.png

Well maybe I wont find such server and will have to make it myself later on, but Im surely not playing another server like this. If I wanted to do that I would play the 3 biggest RPG servers there are and not a new, empty one. Besides, its pretty much impossible to play more than 30 mins when Im already banned. No complaints there as I have no intention to come back there anytime soon either way.

Edited by Tunner
20 minutes ago, Tunner said:

Well maybe I wont find such server and will have to make it myself later on, but Im surely not playing another server like this. If I wanted to do that I would play the 3 biggest RPG servers there are and not a new, empty one. Besides, its pretty much impossible to play more than 30 mins when Im already banned. No complaints there as I have no intention to come back there anytime soon either way.

Well we are sorry you feel that way. thanks for the visit

3 hours ago, Knuck said:

Many unique just that i couldn't take many screenshots. join and visit.

The whole point of this topic is for you to show the things that your server offers to the players so they become interested in it. Why would i waste even 5 minutes of my life to another rpg server that has similar or even the same resources as other ones? 

5 hours ago, TheGam3r23 said:

The whole point of this topic is for you to show the things that your server offers to the players so they become interested in it. Why would i waste even 5 minutes of my life to another rpg server that has similar or even the same resources as other ones? 

Look i know you will just judge, i hate that, i do not hate you ^^ But for the love of christ, join , check it out if its bad just rate bad do not judge until you enter.

I dont really want to get into this conversation, but you should definitely use this thread to write down (and show on pictures) what only your server has. If your server doesnt have anything unique or interesting, players wont play it even if they try it. So, yeah, either tell the players whats unique and/or very interesting on your server, or (if you dont have anything like that) make it and then post it here. Posting random screenshots of standard (and sometimes visually messed up) RPG features is not gonna win you any players.

Im not trying to offend anyone, just trying to be constructive here and giving you advice without emotions. Follow the advice or not, its your choice.

Edited by Tunner
16 hours ago, Tunner said:

Oh Im sorry mate but as I said in my "looking for RPG server" topic, Ive tried it already, and it is nothing like what Im looking for. Again its full of custom stuff and even stuff from other servers, which is just unacceptable (unless they have permission from them). Plus they even managed to ban me during my first 5 minutes just for asking a legitimate question, which also speaks volumes about the staff.

Anyway, thank you for trying to find me the right place, so far you are the only one who at least tried, but this is really not the way. Im looking for a very simple vanilla RPG without all the glitter and mess.

Gamenet.ga it's your option.

~~~~ UGN Official Features ~~~~
Prisoner Job  Description : Prisoner job is a person that works arround the prison and makes 5k each 5 munites just to watch the prison, but must stay in the area
Mask System Description : UGN mask system is diffrent from others, you can buy masks, and keep them, each diffrent level u get a free mask from the system
Turf War Bases  Description : Turf War Base system means, that there are 3 diffrent turfs, and in those turfs are a base, if your gang capture the turf u get 200k per 1 hour and own it
User Control Panel Description : Our User Control Panel contains diffrent systems, profile card, clan management, vehicle management, weapon skills, achievements
Daily Tasks Description : Each player is given 3 daily tasks do all of them and get some XP and money 
Custom Phone system : Our phone system has diffrent apps such as "SMS , Most Wanteds , Events , Music , Mods , Notes" very awesome

~~~~ Jobs ~~~~
Paramedics / Medic Description : Paramedics / Medics are people that if your ingured you can call them to heal you or revive you.
Gangster Job Description : As a gangster you can rob shops , hack ATM , plant drugs, turf places in every city , and also you can get carjacker and delivery drug
Mechanic Job Description : As a mechanic you can repair others vehicles people. press m and click on car to repair and earn some cash
Government Job Description : As a Government Member you must arrest wanted criminals (with icon on head) , with taser and nightstick, then take them to the nearest jail
Police Job Description :  As a Police Officer you must arrest wanted criminals (with icon on head) , with taser and nightstick, then take them to the nearest jail.
Pizza Delivery Job Description : As pizza delivery ,You must delivery pizzas around SA. 
Hobo Job Description : As a Hobo, You must Walk to get some money or random items
Truck Job Description : As a trucker, You must delivery points around SA
Taxi Job Description : As a Taxi, You must take people to their destination
Pilot Job Description : As a Pilot, You must take people to their destination
~~~ End ~~~~
~~~~ Events ~~~~
FFA/ Free For All Description : UGN Made its own FFA / Free For All Event, 70% like PUBG , You fall from a plane with a parachute and start killing !
Race Event : Race event, the name describes it, when the event is started players join and the race begins.
Paintball Event : Paintball event, this is a event where players get to team up and kill each others
~~~ End ~~~

Some of our Systems