3 short Q's

xGj

Ok well, 3 short Questions.

1stly : Will RC Vehicles be synced?

And if so, will we be able to use them as vehicle change?

2ndly : Will we be able to use corona's not too high above the ground?

I had something in mind like placing a ramp, let people jump over it, but there will be a wall a bit higher than the ramp, and they need to drive through the corona, which will change the bike into e.g. a stuntplane. Or will corona's only be possible to change air vehicles into air vehicles?

Which bringst me by Q 3 : If corona's will support all vehicle changes, will they be able to change air vehicles in the air, into ground vehicles?

So you would fall down and need to steer to the next corona ( or ramp whatever ) which will save you from dying :P

Hope you will be able to clear this up for me.

GJ, keep going with the progress :wink:

hi i'm new to this so plz bare wiith me . Cause i can't starta new topic i must ask it here !

1. when the mta team started the 1st mta i could under stand why the enviroments had no sprites but now as the code has change and since the game map is rendered is a hole why can't they have the people from the game and the cars from the game driving around on there own? make a mod that would make mta sa more fun for me atleast.

2. i would like to see a chaos mod where you could join a pure server for mta sa and have games like how many cars you can distroy, or how many people you can kill and how many house you could robb , it would be like a race ( how homes can you break into and have like 16 to 20 users on the server, stats displayed in top left hand corner of screen) you know something like that .

it's dumb idea i know but i think it would be sorta fun to play in a mta sa server that had game sprites walking around do their day to day life.

i see alot of mods and alot of talk of mods but i see no real ground breaking transformations in the online world for gta/mta/multi play games.

if were going to do something lets make it big!

and if it's a flop big deal! :D

hi i'm new to this so plz bare wiith me . Cause i can't starta new topic i must ask it here !

1. when the mta team started the 1st mta i could under stand why the enviroments had no sprites but now as the code has change and since the game map is rendered is a hole why can't they have the people from the game and the cars from the game driving around on there own? make a mod that would make mta sa more fun for me atleast.

2. i would like to see a chaos mod where you could join a pure server for mta sa and have games like how many cars you can distroy, or how many people you can kill and how many house you could robb , it would be like a race ( how homes can you break into and have like 16 to 20 users on the server, stats displayed in top left hand corner of screen) you know something like that .

it's dumb idea i know but i think it would be sorta fun to play in a mta sa server that had game sprites walking around do their day to day life.

i see alot of mods and alot of talk of mods but i see no real ground breaking transformations in the online world for gta/mta/multi play games.

Havent you already mention the same questions on another topic :roll:

2ndly : Will we be able to use corona's not too high above the ground?

I had something in mind like placing a ramp' date=' let people jump over it, but there will be a wall a bit higher than the ramp, and they need to drive through the corona, which will change the bike into e.g. a stuntplane. Or will corona's only be possible to change air vehicles into air vehicles?

[/quote']

yes

he wrote 2 questions in "2ndly". :?

which of them is answered by yes? :?

omg... press new topic in the section you want, or buy some glasses if you dont see it..

so all the 4 are yes?

:D

:D cool!!! 8)

Yeh it would definately rock 8)

ventana wrote:

and if it's a flop big deal!

omg... press new topic in the section you want, or buy some glasses if you dont see it..

the "new topic button is appearing just down there if im the last poster

/

{ /

{/__

ventana wrote:

and if it's a flop big deal!

the "new topic button is appearing just down there if im the last poster

/

{ /

{/__

wtf...? if ur the new poster?...