other online mods?

SoiL

as you can see, there are more multiplayer mods, like GTA Rumble :wink: it has it's pro's and cons, though it gives a good preview of how gta sa multiplayer can be.

as for gtat, i wouldn't recommend playing it yet; wait for version 0.3a (or other yet to be released versions) which will have a new netcode included. i don't know if it's gonna be a major improvement. but it will hopefully have one major bug fixed.

Edited by Guest
oh i thought you were smarter than that click on one of those topics, obviously there is a link to the homepage of the mod.

dohh u really think im so stupid?

so here is a surprise: im not!!!

i had tried to get theese mods and they are just oppening me the regular sa and this isnt multiplayer :evil::x

that is just running the game as regular.

maybe theese programs s***s

but mta never did that and mta rulez so ll just wait t the first release which sems close...

i had tried to get theese mods and they are just oppening me the regular sa and this isnt multiplayer Evil or Very Mad Mad

well, check out their faqs/manuals, if you had done that, you would have found out that those only work with GTA San Andreas 1.0 :wink: besides, MTASA R1 will only work with 1.0 as well :P

besides, just because you don't know how to run those mods; doesn't mean you will be able to start MTASA without any issues. some basic 'knowledge' is required :P

i had tried to get theese mods and they are just oppening me the regular sa and this isnt multiplayer Evil or Very Mad Mad

well, check out their faqs/manuals, if you had done that, you would have found out that those only work with GTA San Andreas 1.0 :wink: besides, MTASA R1 will only work with 1.0 as well :P

besides, just because you don't know how to run those mods; doesn't mean you will be able to start MTASA without any issues. some basic 'knowledge' is required :P

Why is MTASA r1 to be released without support only for 1.0 anyways?

I remember a blog post in which you said youve tested the 1.1 patch with the blue core and that it succesfully hooked it. So why didnt you add support for it? I dont really care tho, as i have 1.0, but just to ask.

the 1.1 patch worked with blue only to the degree that we knew it would be possible to support it in the future.. meaning our methods of hooking still work ok.. that does not mean however, that it was fully functional. A considerable ammount of work will still have to be done to support v1.1

• 2 weeks later...
the 1.1 patch worked with blue only to the degree that we knew it would be possible to support it in the future.. meaning our methods of hooking still work ok.. that does not mean however, that it was fully functional. A considerable ammount of work will still have to be done to support v1.1

Hm.. ok understand that. Nice that you didn't take more time to add support for 1.1 :) It'll be released faster

Eh... who said i was looking at you?

Actually I was hoping on a reply from a Dev...

well you quoted me :roll: and used the words you a couple of times. anyway, answer has been given.

Well I quoted you cause you started about the versions ( or aint i right? maybe forgotten or a mistake :lol: ) Well got a reply now nvm

I thought 1.1 did something so mods wouldn't work, no mods work on it, including hot cofee and any other mod

No that was 2.0 that's released in the US. Just heard that too.