[HELP] SHADER/FX

MonSteRDM

21 hours ago, MisterQuestions said:

How about not stealing the shader xd and instead research 

that's not stealing. This shader still can be found as example on wiki page

@MonSteRDM, you should create a shader for this car with dxCreateShader function, apply it on any vehicle texture (your overlay. Mostly "remap" or "vehiclegrunge128") to replace it in future using engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture function. Then you should use dxSetShaderValue to add a texture and that's it.

Also you need setElementDataengineRemoveShaderFromWorldTexture functions and onClientElementStreamIn, onClientElementStreamOut to synchronize it with other players

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MonSteRDM said:

To install shader on the lights is very different?

What do you mean - street lights or car lights?

Anyway you should know this:

- If you want to apply shader on a single object/car/skin you should add targetElement (3-rd argument of engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture). If you didn't add this, shader would apply on every element with your texture name

- If you want to apply shader on several object/cars/skins you should add targetElement which i indicated in the paragraph above AND create own shader for each element

(i took both from wiki notes)

for example you can use tables

vehs = {}
vehs["vehicle element"] = "dxCreateShader stuff (shader element)"

Edited by JeViCo
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MonSteRDM said:

I want to make another for the tires, you know the name of the tires specifically ?.  :D 

not really. You can add tuning part (wheels) to vehicles when they spawn and replace their model. Then you should add tire texture to each wheel (that's really not simple so you can look for finished one).

Another question, because when you activate the dvo, you see the same in all the players? Any advice?

you should use setElementData/getElementData server-side to make it synced (using triggerServerEvent)

*I am sorry for my bad english*

same ?

• Like 1