New Clan anouncement

{VCU}Punk

Theres a new clan out called {VCU} or Vice City Underground. if you want to play on our RPG server, the ip is...

IP: vcuclan.servegame.com (yes put this in your ip area of you MTA Client)

Port: 2003

our server is dow most of the time right noww do to script errors but it is in the works. thanks.

we are looking for more clan members so please veiw our forums at http://vcuclan.10.forumer.com

thanks.

--{VCU}Punk

our server is dow most of the time right noww do to script errors but it is in the works. thanks.

--{VCU}Punk

Hmm strange never heard anything like that before usually a server is down either due to hardware failure or internet issues. Thats new.

And yeah u got broken english like me yeehaa.

anyways have fun , ooh ur 16 right . How many clans will be opened by kids come on gta vc is meant for those over 18 anyways , and mta shouldnt allow kids to post new clan announcement as they are promoting illegal activity :lol:

anyways have fun , ooh ur 16 right . How many clans will be opened by kids come on gta vc is meant for those over 18 anyways , and mta shouldnt allow kids to post new clan announcement as they are

promoting illegal activity :lol:

What a stupid comment coming from a stupid person.

Good luck anyway.

--{VCU}Punk

Hmm strange never heard anything like that before usually a server is down either due to hardware failure or internet issues. Thats new.

anyways have fun , ooh ur 16 right . How many clans will be opened by kids come on gta vc is meant for those over 18 anyways , and mta shouldnt allow kids to post new clan announcement as they are promoting illegal activity :lol:

yeah we are still making the script and are having some bugs so we dont even run server when its not being worked on. Wastes time. and im 17, so i bought the game myself, legally...so thanks for who ever threw in that comment about promoting illegal activity. on the box it says M for Mature, 17+. not 18 :)

anyways have fun , ooh ur 16 right . How many clans will be opened by kids come on gta vc is meant for those over 18 anyways , and mta shouldnt allow kids to post new clan announcement as they are

promoting illegal activity :lol:

What a stupid comment coming from a stupid person.

Good luck anyway.

Yeh agreed. What the hell are you whining about Omg... :roll:

--{VCU}Punk

GTA's target audience is 13-20 year olds, just because of the violence they had to put a high age rating on it. This of course hasn't stopped many people under these ages playing it, hell even some of the MTA team are playing it underage. Being underage and playing an age restricted game is not illegal, buying it is.

@ Punk: it's rated an 18 in the United Kingdom.

• 3 weeks later...

dude {SBExtra came in under a different name. And uh, If i wasnt banned from SB's server and forums, why would i be making my OWN?Oh and im in the US and we have a "M" on the box which means...M for Mature, 17+. So you all know, lol, VCU took a shit cuz {VCU}Soulja or stunt101, stunt, VC.SOULJA, or "Jeremy" is a backstabbing 2 timing prick. DONT TEAM UP WITH HIM. That, Would be a costly mistake.