Quattro -New stunt vid

Samurai_Ohk

Wow, nice interesting video and some really great stunts :wink:

Yeh especially the ones in GTA:LC but the only thing annoying is that i can sometimes really see cheats were used. The part with VC at the film studios when u jump on that high thing and just dont fall down while your bike hangs with 1 weel over the thing and you just climb up back again. Bit weird. The rest of the stuff is great 8)

quote]

can sometimes really see cheats were used. The part with VC at the film studios when u jump on that high thing and just dont fall down while your bike hangs with 1 weel over the thing and you just climb up back again. Bit weird. The rest of the stuff is great 8)

The only cheats used, were health, and no wanted level cheats. Any modifications to the vehicles were non existant........if i'm wrong i don't think Kaneda would ever do such a thing 8)

Thx for the replies

m21, PM your prob and we'll fix it

quote]

can sometimes really see cheats were used. The part with VC at the film studios when u jump on that high thing and just dont fall down while your bike hangs with 1 weel over the thing and you just climb up back again. Bit weird. The rest of the stuff is great 8)

The only cheats used, were health, and no wanted level cheats. Any modifications to the vehicles were non existant........if i'm wrong i don't think Kaneda would ever do such a thing 8)

Thx for the replies

m21, PM your prob and we'll fix it

oh ok :lol:

In that case you can stunt really well.

Why do you need to have the not wanted level cheats for stunting?

You can use LithJoe's Ultimate trainer, Spoosh, or a modified SCM that has a spawner built in.

PM, your username m21 and i'll validate your account

Do you mean spoosh demo? I just dl'd that. If there's a different version post link

Could anyone give the link to the car spawner?