What's it called?

Subwoofer

Sorry to post it here, but i didn't know where else...

Does anybody know what the next Gta will be called...

I remember there were only 3 Islands, so the next will be something completely new, or...

grtz

Rockstar Games has decided not to make any more GTA games..

Don't know if they wont ever do anymore but atm they said they quitted with developing new GTA Games :(

I remember there were only 3 Islands, so the next will be something completely new, or...

grtz

Don't know if they wont ever do anymore but atm they said they quitted with developing new GTA Games :(

you're fucking kidding me...!!!

It's my favorite game and there's nothing like it.

Btw it's very popular so why not make another sequel? :evil:

shit, that's fucked up :cry:

grtz

grtz

you're :o kidding me...!!!

It's my favorite game and there's nothing like it.

Btw it's very popular so why not make another sequel? :evil:

shit, that's :o up :cry:

grtz

It aint my fault they decided not to make any more games :o

Give the guys a hard earned break man...

Maybe they'll make more in the future, who knows?

And don't you think all of the people posting in here ( positive comments i mean ) GTA aint their favorite game? ofcourse it is ur not the only one :P

err...wasn't they supposed to make gta 4??

I believe the codename of San Andreas before it came out was GTA 4...

Everything I heard now is that they stop ( maybe for a while ) making the GTA Games, since they worked non-stop on every new GTA I think theyre right taking a break. Don't know what they could do for a new GTA actually, the end is nearly reached. They could implent some new features wanted by players but you would've need to build a whole new city again, a whole new storyline, new missions etc. etc. Think the end is reached on that front :(

Not suggesting it wouldn't be great if they wouldnt make a new GTA tho, just telling the facts :(

grtz

loll get ya facts right before posting.

They WILL do a next GTA4. And it's coming out with the PS3.

it has all been discussed and re-descussed at GTAForums.com . There will be a GTA4.

Plus, Dan (or Sam) Houser - Rockstar Games president - registered the domain gta4.com

http://whois.com/EasyDomainSearch.aspx?isavailable=no

err...wasn't they supposed to make gta 4??

I believe the codename of San Andreas before it came out was GTA 4...

Everything I heard now is that they stop ( maybe for a while ) making the GTA Games, since they worked non-stop on every new GTA I think theyre right taking a break. Don't know what they could do for a new GTA actually, the end is nearly reached. They could implent some new features wanted by players but you would've need to build a whole new city again, a whole new storyline, new missions etc. etc. Think the end is reached on that front :(

Not suggesting it wouldn't be great if they wouldnt make a new GTA tho, just telling the facts :(

Those are not facts at all.

You're saying they have run out of ideas? There are no more places in the world to base a city on?

Why can't they build a new city and new missions? Rockstar has more than enough resources to make a game twice as big as San Andreas.

Even if they make a game very similar to the ones based on GTA3, it would sell well and there would be a profit to be made.

And please show some evidence that shows they stopped making GTA or are taking a break. Where have you 'heard' all this?

Theres a new game for the 360 coming out soon called saints row.

its like gta but better graphics :)

omfg its the wigga game lol... so noob this game is. They even copied SA's radar lol...

nah saints row is WACK.

the good thing to come up is the online-like GTA... a GTA but where all is made online xD - APB