a san andreas movie... (no cheats were used!!!)

m21

ok some answers:

first ill not put it in newgrounds becouse i had a problem with converting it to flash file.

(when i opened flash and just putted it there i got 14 mb file...

i got problems with getting it smaller in flash file.

a friend of mine ("lidov" in newgrounds and not gta player) is more expirienced with converting files but he couldnt...

of course ill try to make a revenge movie in gta with his signature :twisted:

this is first.

second is that there are many cool things that i had done in this movie that not anybody can make or thnk about doing them:

1.exelent granade throw

2.pushing cop's 4*4 from the bridge

3.making a cool stunt with cop bike and being a reason of accident between cop's car cop's 4*4 and other cop's bike :twisted:

4.getting to 6 stars on foot!!!and ingrove st!!!(answer for some ppl who tell me that its easy...)

5.making this exploding M(that took alot of time to do this ****...)

ok some answers:

first ill not put it in newgrounds becouse i had a problem with converting it to flash file.

a friend of mine ("lidov" in newgrounds and not gta player) is more expirienced with converting files but he couldnt...

of course ill try to make a revenge movie in gta with his signature :twisted:

this is first.

second is that there are many cool things that i had done in this movie that not anybody can make or thnk about doing them:

1.exelent granade throw

3.making a cool stunt with cop bike and being a reason of accident between cop's car cop's 4*4 and other cop's bike :twisted:

4.getting to 6 stars on foot!!!and ingrove st!!!(answer for some ppl who tell me that its easy...)

1.Arrogance :roll:

2.Uh whats that hard about it?

3.Wow such cool :roll: refering to 1...

4.Ok thats hard i agree...

5.What u mean with that? :o

Don't want to be such mean tho, its a nice vid, nicely edited, which i cant do by myself.. But these points ^^ i just wanted to say...

xGj wrote:

m21 wrote:

ok some answers:

of course ill try to make a revenge movie in gta with his signature

this is first.

1.exelent granade throw

3.making a cool stunt with cop bike and being a reason of accident between cop's car cop's 4*4 and other cop's bike

1.Arrogance

3.Wow such cool refering to 1...

5.What u mean with that?

Don't want to be such mean tho, its a nice vid, nicely edited, which i cant do by myself.. But these points ^^ i just wanted to say...

1.Arrogance

2.thats not hard but thats creative :roll:

3.so u agree that its cool

4.not only i want to add i didnt know where to get super weapons such as bazooka flamethrower missle launcher and inigun and hadnt used them.(thats even harder... and by the way withnot armour)

5.u agree not me

xGj wrote:

m21 wrote:

ok some answers:

of course ill try to make a revenge movie in gta with his signature

this is first.

1.exelent granade throw

3.making a cool stunt with cop bike and being a reason of accident between cop's car cop's 4*4 and other cop's bike

1.Arrogance

3.Wow such cool refering to 1...

5.What u mean with that?

1.Arrogance

2.thats not hard but thats creative :roll:

3.so u agree that its cool

4.not only i want to add i didnt know where to get super weapons such as bazooka flamethrower missle launcher and inigun and hadnt used them.(thats even harder... and by the way withnot armour)

5.u agree not me

Ok, point 3 was sarcasm-meant.

4I really agreed with you here that it was hard.

5 I don't get that answer..

Now i don't want to be a flamer and I already wrote it's a nicely edited vid which i cant do by myself, but I wanted to react on the comment you made there.. Don't get me wrong, I like your vid but your comment where i gave a reaction on wasn't needed to post i think :wink:

• 1 month later...

Damn, why you throw much hate, try to say it in a nice way, even if u hate it.. like " i dont think this movie was good " not like " fuck you lil bitch, your movie sucked, so does ur granma! "

wow, i make my own movies in MTA, but mine are, in my opinion, better than these. Your film was a random collage of "scraps" that u made with ur Unregistered Version fo Fraps and alos, any noob could have made that Exploding "m"... wanna see ,my stuff, go to my server (Punks RPG+DM) and type !site or... go to http://punkdstunts.7.forumer.com to get more info.

ROFL!!!

the whole meaning of it was taking some random "scraps", thats why its my first movie and i made some better stuff...

like nice stunt vids :roll:

NosGoth wrote:

I've not even seen this video but seeying as how arrogant m21 is I doubt I ever will.

hey im not so arrogant... :(