[MOD]GTARumble - v0.1c - San Andreas

MrJax

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope... you press new game. Tiz what I do. Try turning frame limiter on, and uh... close other progs that might be using bandwidth. (IE: Bit torrents, limewire) Lower your res to... 800x600x16, and then start game. If it loads, then you can increase res IN GAME (Yay... I can finally change res on a mutliplayer without crashing... 8) )

Nope... you press new game. Tiz what I do. Try turning frame limiter on, and uh... close other progs that might be using bandwidth. (IE: Bit torrents, limewire) Lower your res to... 800x600x16, and then start game. If it loads, then you can increase res IN GAME (Yay... I can finally change res on a mutliplayer without crashing... 8) )

Well thanx for your comment but i already found the solution.

I needed to remove all other scripts in the data/scripts section :wink:

Thanx anyway

Does anyone else have any sound issues when playing this? I can't hear any game sounds other than the radio. No car sounds, weapon sounds, foot steps or anything. All sounds in single player work fine though. Anybody know what the problem could be?

I have that issue, once I die for the first time it seems to sort itself out though

Does anyone else have any sound issues when playing this? I can't hear any game sounds other than the radio. No car sounds, weapon sounds, foot steps or anything. All sounds in single player work fine though. Anybody know what the problem could be?

press esc and then resume game? the first time i play GTA Rumble the sound volume is very low, but if i press esc and then i click to resume game it's solved.

i dunno what's causing this, but i've seen it before while testing some of the other multiplayer mods( for example, gta sync'd and GTA Black Project with the old method; not with the new method. the cause might be related to the way some multiplayer mods inject into the game?).

The sound thing is caused by the dx hook i believe, pausing then unpausing will fix it.

Oh and the max players has been fixed for 0.1c :P

I'l prob make a few mistakes, still getting the hang of it all :lol:

Pausing and unpausing the game didn't fix it for me. I tried alt-tabbing and going back into the game, but that didn't seem to fix it either. About 2 hours later the sound magically comes back for about 20 minutes... then stops working. Any other ideas?