[MOD]GTARumble - v0.1c - San Andreas

MrJax

You obviously dont know how hard it is and what it takes to make a multiplayer mod.

I do heh, i just didnt care to read this thread after i've read a part of their forum, anyway, both dont lag and stay still, then aim on the head, or body, whatever, and shoot. You wont hit. Also, the cars float and chop futher.. well its nice you take your time to make such thing.. but i'd rather see more synch.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously dont know how hard it is and what it takes to make a multiplayer mod.

I do heh, i just didnt care to read this thread after i've read a part of their forum, anyway, both dont lag and stay still, then aim on the head, or body, whatever, and shoot. You wont hit. Also, the cars float and chop futher.. well its nice you take your time to make such thing.. but i'd rather see more synch.

Tell me one released SA multiplayer that has better weapon sync than rumble.

I've fixed ALOT of bugs from 0.1b, and added a few other small things, with the help of Oli, Brophy n Panther. I've started alot for 0.2, but i thought it'd be better to release this before finishing and fixing the newer stuff, seeing as they are quite major changes.

Enjoy!

Download

Having a released MOD doesnt make it good synch .. i'd rather lay my confidence on MTA, GTA Black Project and SanArchy. Like i said, it's nice he made all that, but still, i'd rather see more synch.

How many released SA multiplayer mods are there to choose from though? (not taking sides)

There are like, 2 or 3, released mods.. and they all got chop-chop synch.

theres gtat. /me would be suprised if anybody can compete with rumble though.

Everyone knows (sry mr. maker of gtat) that gtat has really horrible features/sych. I definitly wouldn't be suprised if anyone can compete with rumble.. sry mr. maker of rumble but the synch is horrible =/

That's fine, you're entitled to your-own opinion, and i agree with you, it's not very good compared to other games or mods, but it's the best i can do, and i do it to bring as much fun as possible to the game, untill there IS a better one. Demanding better is stupid, do you really think i wouldn't make it as good as i could?

You seem like the typical jerk that MUST only play and support one thing, and it MUST be as good as you want it too, well sorry thats not how it works.

I suggest you go make one yourself.

Having a released MOD doesnt make it good synch .. i'd rather lay my confidence on MTA, GTA Black Project and SanArchy. Like i said, it's nice he made all that, but still, i'd rather see more synch.

The fact that it has weapon sync actually makes it interesting, because no one has yet done it and released it except for Jax.

BTW I am a tester for SanAnarchy and Black Project(I don't know what is going on with this one though) and they are nowhere near done.

BTW I am a tester for SanAnarchy and Black Project(I don't know what is going on with this one though) and they are nowhere near done.

that's because they have different goals. there are also a lot of other reasons ; but i'm kinda suprised that after all the arguing you still attempt to compare mods with eachother for the wrong reasons.

btw' date='toreno die pls -_-[/quote']

that's actually another reason not to do it :lol:

but i love you too honey, can't wait till the day we get married.

Edited by Guest
Like i said, it's nice he made all that, but still, i'd rather see more synch.

If you like to think of me as a jerk, fine thats your opinion, but i'll just stick with mine too. Simple as that, just ignore me if you dont like me, i'll just say whats on my mind, like i always do.

Maybe they should not ignore you..

You should better watch out with the comments you make.

1stly think of what it takes to create something like Jax did. Then think twice before you talk like that again...

Its really hard to implent gun sync and im glad Jax finally made something for us fun to play. GtaT sucked and all other good projects arent released yet, so I like it very much. Ty Jax.

• Moderators

This is a warning for the flamers:

I think this mod deserves some respect to his devs and not the flaming and bullshit I am seeing here. I ashamed about the immature people who post here only to flame Jax and the rumble team itself.

If the flaming still goes on, we'll be force to start giving warnings to some people.

Regards,

HAZJ

For the first few releases, I think the syncronisation is very good. Although the shooting side of Sync isn't as good as the vehicles, it's still a start.

Why can't people just accept things for what they are instead of flaming the developers and everyone else included. Tbh, I'd like to see one of you's go and make one? :lol:

For the first few releases, I think the syncronisation is very good. Although the shooting side of Sync isn't as good as the vehicles, it's still a start.

Why can't people just accept things for what they are instead of flaming the developers and everyone else included. Tbh, I'd like to see one of you's go and make one? :lol:

Agreed. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...