My new server have problem with panel admin

R1S1NG

Question

I'm making a new RPG look so much life, but, anyone login panel don't have permission in acl admin, but i'm make the permission resource.login and mta say in console of server some error with the script don't have permission and i have another script of police and if i'm enter in the police clicking in the NPC, show a chatbox saying "You are police now" but, don't put the login in the group of police in painel P. It's a problem of painel P don't work nothing? I reinstalled mta but don't work. Sorry my bad english and thanks for all helping me and making me happy :D.

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, R1S1NG said:

I'm making a new RPG look so much life, but, anyone login panel don't have permission in acl admin, but i'm make the permission resource.login and mta say in console of server some error with the script don't have permission and i have another script of police and if i'm enter in the police clicking in the NPC, show a chatbox saying "You are police now" but, don't put the login in the group of police in painel P. It's a problem of painel P don't work nothing? I reinstalled mta but don't work. Sorry my bad english and thanks for all helping me and making me happy :D.

Update: Nothing work, anyone script don't have acl permission (nothing :C) and i put the permission, reinstalled mta and nothing work.

Console say this: Acess denied @ "aclGroupAddObject' for the police, Login panel says something similar!

23 minutes ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Under the admin acl add resource.whatever

<object name="resource.login"/>
      <object name="resource.police"/>

Use with caution though, if it is a public resource check to ensure there are no backdoors.

i have this in the acl.xml in admin, don't work

24 minutes ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Use with caution though, if it is a public resource check to ensure there are no backdoors.

OOH OK i have this 

<right name="resource.LP" access="true"></right>
        <right name="resource.ingressar" access="true"></right>

thanks i test now your code

30 minutes ago, CodyJ(L) said:

don't work