Stealing server name/scripts

Karl_The_One

Hello dear mta community. 

There is a server that i recently found. It's a RPG server that uses the same name as ours. I went there to take a look and talk to the one in charge of there. The one who seemed to be in charge was a guy named Tom. I asked him friendly why he were using our server name on his server (SARS:RPG). He told me that he was the one who invented that name first and that we stole that name from him. I'm certain that we didn't. But i guess there is a chance that a random server would end up having the same name.. even though it's odd.

I was just going to talk to him about the name but then i noticed that Tom have stolen not only our name (if it's true) but scripts from another server. Actually SAES:RPG. It's pretty much a total copy of it. So this lead to me asking him a second question about the scripts which ended up with me being banned from the server. I don't think this is right and i believe that this should be taken care of or atleast be aware of. That Tom will probably not get anywhere because of this anyway.

I know this is what you want to see, so here is proof.

This is the server IP: 

mtasa://142.44.223.78:22103

http://imgur.com/gallery/XFMuTai

Edited by Karl_The_One