An error i get

Guest Psychox2

When ever i try joining a server i go in ... loading.... then i try to join the server and i look on the chat history and it says "Suspected Trainer Useage"

But i dont use one , i DO train in GTA vc single player. can sum one help me out , ill add a pic of it in a sec

What i DONT have a trainer , i wanna play MTA but it says i have a trainer! BTW heres the error pic

gayerror6uq.th.png

BTW (again) if you thinking thats a fake pic. its not i had to make it smaller for gayass Imageshack to take it.

This is getting REALY gay yesterday i could play , i started playing with Cheats on singleplayer and look , this is whta i get? this is getting stupid , like a screwed up Joke , i need help.

When ever i try joining a server i go in ... loading.... then i try to join the server and i look on the chat history and it says "Suspected Trainer Useage"

But i dont use one , i DO train in GTA vc single player. can sum one help me out , ill add a pic of it in a sec

You said you do use a trainer, even if you use it in single player it will interupt your MTA.