Custom Animations Question

Dretax

7 minutes ago, Dretax said:

I keep pressing space, but it just turns back how it was, not allowing me to run with the weapon.

Then which animation do you want to play from the custom ped.ifp when you press space? Currently, run_armed will be played when you move with a weapon.

3 minutes ago, Saml1er said:

Then which animation do you want to play from the custom ped.ifp when you press space? Currently, run_armed will be played when you move with a weapon.

You don't get It. >.<

It is fine as it is currently!

I recorded this that i keep pressing space but my character doesnt run with a weapon!

When i start running without a weapon, equip one, it runs for a few seconds, then stops, and starts walking again, even though i keep pressing space!

1 minute ago, Dretax said:

You don't get It. >.<

It is fine as it is currently!

I recorded this that i keep pressing space but my character doesnt run with a weapon!

When i start running without a weapon, equip one, it runs for a few seconds, then stops, and starts walking again, even though i keep pressing space!

Good to know. I didn't do anything special, you can check the code. The reason it didn't work for you because you probably did something wrong.

Just now, Saml1er said:

Good to know. I didn't do anything special, you can check the code. The reason it didn't work for you because you probably did something wrong.

Na-na-na.

Everything happened as it happened with your small code. What we have sorted here is my character cannot keep on running with a weapon in his hand.

Thats why we started talking about pedstat 23 or walkstyles that could allow running with a weapon.

So how are you running with a weapon? Because i definetely cannot.

Again, is that weapon M4? my ped is moving with the same speed as yours that you showed in the video.

3 minutes ago, Dretax said:

What we have sorted here is my character cannot keep on running with a weapon in his hand.

So the animation plays for a second or two and then it stops? or it never plays? I saw in the video that you were able to move in the same way I was.

1 minute ago, Saml1er said:

Again, is that weapon M4? my ped is moving with the same speed as yours that you showed in the video.

So the animation plays for a second or two and then it stops? or it never plays? I saw in the video that you were able to move in the same way I was.

Yes but see it stops after a few seconds and I don't know why.

It wouldn't allow me to run with the m4 after that.

Just to clarify, placing an m4 in my hand - > try running -> doesnt work

start running -> place m4 in hand -> works for a few seconds -> doesnt work after that

41 minutes ago, Dretax said:

Yes but see it stops after a few seconds and I don't know why.

It wouldn't allow me to run with the m4 after that.

can you try running the resource on any other server? it works fine for me. Something on your server might be modifying animations.

Edited by Saml1er

Definetely not controlstate.

If it was i wouldnt be able to run without weapons. :D

13 minutes ago, Saml1er said:

can you try running the resource in any other server? it works fine for me. Something on your server might be modifying animations.

Yes i will test it in the morning on an empty srv.

8 hours ago, Saml1er said:

can you try running the resource on any other server? it works fine for me. Something on your server might be modifying animations.

Welp, I am indeed confused a bit.

On a normal server pressing W causes to walk for 1 second, then triggers the spring animation without even pressing space.

Is that the normal behaviour? I wonder what's causing me the problem.

• 2 weeks later...