Anyone interested in a project?

Darkness

Hey guys.

I am looking for some people that're interested in being in a stunt-like group. Basically, a group of four would run around MTA:VC and do parkour...If you don't know what that means, here's an example:

One of us would be positioned on a high roof. Another person would be at the bottom. Basically, we'd time it so the person at the bottom would speed by in a fast car. The person on the roof would jump down and land on top of the car.

That's just an example...Basically we'd do stunts and tricks on foot, and create vids. Anyone interested?

Alrighty, cool stuff. I plan on setting up an MTA room either Friday or Saturday so we can get started on things. If you're interested in participating in the vid, just reply again. Most likely the room will be setup around 6-7pm Pacific time. I will post the exact details on Friday.

And remember, we aren't just jumping on bypassing cars...we'll be doing other things aswell. If you've seen Halo Jumping vids before, you'll get a more understanding of what we're trying to do here. If you haven't, head over to http://www.jumptactics.net - that's the only place that I know of that has Halo Jumping videos uploaded.

Anyways yeah, if you're interested, reply again.

Nice idea but doesnt this belong in the gangs thread or aren't you trying to start a clan and didn't i get your right?

Btw how do you want to get a bike on the top of a roof? The only roof I can think of is the Diaz Mansion..

...What? LOL

I am not starting a gang, or a clan. I'm just seeing if anyone is interested in a little project I'm doing in MTA:VC. And what're you on about the bike on a roof? You can get a bike on almost all roofs if you are dedicated enough, but this is a bit off-topic...

EDIT: Also, about the time zone difference. If you have MSN, please PM me your address so we can get together and discuss time issues. If you don't have MSN, do you have AIM?