A good suggestion.

SharK_

Hello mta team , i'm here to suggest some thing.

- l'm from algeria l have very low net. [koraych telecom lol] and lt's hard to connect , l always get (Connection timed out) lt's not from firewall or something like that. but lt worked when my net became fast [l got it by luck] then my net became slower again so l couldn't connect hope you allow it for low nets , if there's a solution tell me please I seriously want to play, Regard  shark

[sorry for trash writing lmao]

Edited by SharK_
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

MTA doesn't check your connection speed before deciding whether or not you can connect (it doesn't decide that). Servers may have specific measures in place though, like a pingkicker, packetloss measurements, region lock, you name it..

If it seems like you can't connect, try a couple of different servers, sort by ping (lower to high) in the server browser.. if all of that doesn't work then you should open a topic in the client support section, because then it would be something up with your configuration, or most likely yes, a firewall or maybe even ISP issues. However, this is not a suggestion because we don't limit players with low bandwith at all, that's just not a thing.

@SharK_

• Confused 1

l tested every server on browser , nothing worked about firewall i'm allowing it , and it worked for me when my  net became faster [it was by luck lmao] but after l restarted the modem nothing worked this is actually sad and funny at the same time ,lt's been 1 year and i'm finding a solution and what more i formated my pc , any solutions please , btw before changing my net it was working l just changed my net and l got that problem @Dutchman101

when l played in the server , [when my net got faster] l got about 82 ping and 0 pl [packetloss] and why can i play the other multiplay game [samp] without any problems? any solution @Dutchman101