[Asking] Cloud gaming, VM gaming, MTA SA

Hey MTA community.

An idea came up in my mind to play with a low ping. Let me talk directly in my point. Since I'm from Saudi Arabia and my ping is about 90 - 150 because most of servers located in Europe, I decided to find a solution for this and play with a low ping to enjoy the game. I'm here guys to ask you many questions, Hope you please give me minutes of your time.

Is it possible to play MTA SA as clouded game? If it's, So how or where can I find a company/host providing it?

Is it possible to buy Windows VPS with GPU and play MTA SA? If it's, So how or where can I find a company/host providing it?

Finally, I want your opinion about my idea, Have anyone tried it? Do you think it's useful?
I have a powerful laptop and 200mbps internet download / 75mbps upload

Thanks for your gold time. Sincerely regards, TheOtherSide.

Edited by TheOtherSide
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, you would decrease the actual ping of your client but there's another problem. The frames you will receive per second will be affected by your internet speed, image quality could be affected and getting a VPS with GPU it's a non-common order ( they are mostly reserved for AI related services ). The option you could try is to make use of a VPN ( but I'm sure it will make the experience even worst ). So best option: play servers that are located near to you or get used to 90-150 ping.

Edited by Simple01
  • Like 1